“A++++ Customer Service”

Perry Rubber Bike Shop
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

As we were biking around the city, my husband got a flat tire. We'd visited the shop a year and a half ago and remembered where it was located; luckily, not too far away. As soon as we entered the shop, we were greeted by the friendly staff - Edgemont, the new manager, and William from Moab, got us all put together. The tire was fixed, and I got a cool new pair of biking gloves. We love this shop! P.S. The building has some age and was a bike shop in the 1920's - check out the good looking tile floor.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My bike tire somehow exploded on me during my trip to Savannah. The bike shop was able to quickly tell me why it happened, how to prevent it from happening in the future, and repair my bike within an hour so I could quickly get back to my vacation.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I live in Savannah and often stop by Perry Rubber Bike Shop just to look around and see what is new. I have bought several items and recently I needed a manual tire pump. The sales person helped me pick out a model that was exactly what I needed rather than the most expensive one. The store is in a great downtown location and if I need service and/or parts and at a later date, a new bike I will definitely stop there first.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

We had been in the market for new bikes and happened into Perry Rubber Bike Shop. During our first visit, we were encouraged to take bikes out then and try them out. It happened to be too cool for us and we were not appropriately dressed for that adventure. However, we got incredible information and made our way back to this shop and bought our new bikes. We got great deals on our Specialized bikes and had wonderful customer service. This is an awesome shop and you can't go wrong here if you're looking for personal, friendly service.