“Bethanne”

Heavenly Spa By Westin
Ranked #6 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa OverviewHeavenly Spa by Westin provides authentic, memorable experiences based on unique treatments and quality products delivered with care by skilled therapists. We seek to uplift guests mentally, physically and spiritually by engaging and stimulating each of the five senses. Relax, and let us cater to your needs.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Oh my goodness, Bethanne is one of the BEST massage therapists I have ever had. She listened to me, paid attention and gave me a much needed wonderful massage. If I could give her 100+ stars I would. One will not be sorry if lucky enough to have her as a massage therapist. Loved her! Thanks for hiring her and I hope the Westin will do whatever is needed to keep her there for a very long time!

1  Thank borntotravel6179
in 5 reviews
"therapist"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

They had an Open House while we were there to celebrate their new remodel. The treatment rooms are gorgeous and the waiting area is so beautiful and comfortable! The new chairs are super comfy, the neck pillows, lighting, mimosas, snacks, hot tea etc- they have remembered every detail. Crystal was my massage therapist and I wished I had scheduled a 90 minute instead of a 50 minute! She is the best I’ve ever had- perfect pressure, rhythm in her motions, I just can’t say enough good things about her! We didn’t stay at the hotel but driving over was easy and convenient, it’s a great way to spend the afternoon!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I recently visited Heavenly Spa By Westin in Savannah with five friends during a girls weekend. From initial communications, to booking the treatments, to the actual treatments the experience was seamless and wonderful!
The group coordinator, Rylee, took care of everything for us. Due to traffic we were running late for our appointments, they shifted our appointment time, so that we were able to fully enjoy our treatments. After our treatments (great massage, foot reflexology and facials were had by all), we enjoyed the sauna and steam room, as well as the sanctuary where we were offered complimentary champagne, and appetizers. Everyone we encountered was very kind and professional. We even received a small parting gift!

HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Good afternoon familyoffourtrips,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your trip to the Heavenly Spa! I am so pleased that our team provided a memorable group experience for you all and that you also enjoyed our facilities here at the clubhouse of the resort. We strive to be as kind and professional as we all possibly can be. Please bring your group back in to see us again!!

Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

-Rylee McCormick
Spa Group Coordinator
912-201-2250

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Hello all guest considering a visit to Savannah GA.

Do yourself a favor and book a massage with Katie. This experience was amazing. I was a little apprehensive about getting a massage, being it was the first time. She made my experience relaxing and comfortable explaining in detail what to expect. "Everything would be covered except arms, legs, and back." "Everything is customizable to your needs." Very professional found areas of concern that I didn't know I had in shoulders and legs. Wish I could go back weekly! Told me about yoga to help with elasticity​ and overall muscle health. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience! I'm a fan of massage now!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for your kind words about your trip to the Heavenly Spa! Hearing that our massage therapist Katie met our high standard of excellence is fantastic! We pride ourselves on having our guests leave with the ultimate level of relaxation. We love that she guided you through your experience and that she eased your concerns, introducing you into the world and benefits of massage.

Come back and see us again,

-Rylee McCormick
912-201-2250

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I arrived at 5pm for a 6pm massage. The check-in was quick although, reservation was a little mixed-up. The attendant Miss Cookie was nice and brought me complimentary mimosas. I used the sauna, but the steam room was reportedly down.

I entered the sanctuary (waiting area) with one other person which was quiet. After about 15-20 minutes 5 or more people entered the room. Two ladies started talking and just broke the peace and quiet. Luckily me appt time came. My massage with Crystal was very good. She had a firm pressure and worked all my troubled areas.

I would definitely go back for another massage.

HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Good Afternoon MissSoro!

Thank you for being a guest at our spa and providing us with valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that Miss Cookie was nice and that Crystal focused on your troubled areas. We hope to see you see you back again in the spa soon! Thank you for choosing Heavenly Spa for your luxury spa experience in Savannah.

Be Well,