Review Highlights
Outstanding Massage

Been getting massages for 15 years all over the east coast. Vicky is in the top five percent for... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
scotjane90
via mobile
Very Best Massage I’ve Experienced

Let me say first, that I am going through an extremely stressful time in my life with a very sick... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
wandas861
Asheville, North Carolina
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Savannah
from USD 27.50
from USD 19.99
from USD 55.00
from USD 25.00
More Info
All reviews couples massage deep tissue great massage girls weekend cookies mimosas facial sanctuary therapist
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

They had an Open House while we were there to celebrate their new remodel. The treatment rooms are gorgeous and the waiting area is so beautiful and comfortable! The new chairs are super comfy, the neck pillows, lighting, mimosas, snacks, hot tea etc- they have remembered every detail. Crystal was my massage therapist and I wished I had scheduled a 90 minute instead of a 50 minute! She is the best I’ve ever had- perfect pressure, rhythm in her motions, I just can’t say enough good things about her! We didn’t stay at the hotel but driving over was easy and convenient, it’s a great way to spend the afternoon!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 28 October 2017

I recently visited Heavenly Spa By Westin in Savannah with five friends during a girls weekend. From initial communications, to booking the treatments, to the actual treatments the experience was seamless and wonderful!
The group coordinator, Rylee, took care of everything for us. Due to traffic we were running late for our appointments, they shifted our appointment time, so that we were able to fully enjoy our treatments. After our treatments (great massage, foot reflexology and facials were had by all), we enjoyed the sauna and steam room, as well as the sanctuary where we were offered complimentary champagne, and appetizers. Everyone we encountered was very kind and professional. We even received a small parting gift!

Date of experience: October 2017
HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Good afternoon familyoffourtrips,

Thank you so much for your kind words about your trip to the Heavenly Spa! I am so pleased that our team provided a memorable group experience for you all and that you also enjoyed our facilities here at the clubhouse of the resort. We strive to be as kind and professional as we all possibly can be. Please bring your group back in to see us again!!

Thanks again for your valuable feedback!

-Rylee McCormick
Spa Group Coordinator
912-201-2250

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Hello all guest considering a visit to Savannah GA.

Do yourself a favor and book a massage with Katie. This experience was amazing. I was a little apprehensive about getting a massage, being it was the first time. She made my experience relaxing and comfortable explaining in detail what to expect. "Everything would be covered except arms, legs, and back." "Everything is customizable to your needs." Very professional found areas of concern that I didn't know I had in shoulders and legs. Wish I could go back weekly! Told me about yoga to help with elasticity​ and overall muscle health. Thanks so much for a wonderful experience! I'm a fan of massage now!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank Sightseer734869
HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for your kind words about your trip to the Heavenly Spa! Hearing that our massage therapist Katie met our high standard of excellence is fantastic! We pride ourselves on having our guests leave with the ultimate level of relaxation. We love that she guided you through your experience and that she eased your concerns, introducing you into the world and benefits of massage.

Come back and see us again,

-Rylee McCormick
912-201-2250

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I arrived at 5pm for a 6pm massage. The check-in was quick although, reservation was a little mixed-up. The attendant Miss Cookie was nice and brought me complimentary mimosas. I used the sauna, but the steam room was reportedly down.

I entered the sanctuary (waiting area) with one other person which was quiet. After about 15-20 minutes 5 or more people entered the room. Two ladies started talking and just broke the peace and quiet. Luckily me appt time came. My massage with Crystal was very good. She had a firm pressure and worked all my troubled areas.

I would definitely go back for another massage.

Date of experience: August 2017
HeavenlySpaSav, Public Relations Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Good Afternoon MissSoro!

Thank you for being a guest at our spa and providing us with valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that Miss Cookie was nice and that Crystal focused on your troubled areas. We hope to see you see you back again in the spa soon! Thank you for choosing Heavenly Spa for your luxury spa experience in Savannah.

Be Well,

Rylee McCormick

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

when I was booking a appointment the lady name I remember was Jessica and she help me book my appointment but she was very rude on the phone but overall I enjoy my massage it was great and so relaxing he did such an amazing job and the way the locker room is set up is amazing my only problem was when I was booking my appointment the lady was so disrespectful but as far as that I enjoy my service and thank you it was a little to cold but I overall enjoy it and I will be back soon

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank amandamayyyy
HeavenlySpaSav, Manager at Heavenly Spa By Westin, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Good Afternoon Amandamayyyy,

We appreciate and value the feedback you provided from your experience. I am happy to hear that your massage therapist was great and relaxing and happy that you also enjoyed our locker room area. I would of course like to inquire further about your telephone experience if you would be willing to contact me directly at the spa, that would be appreciated. Either way, we value your business and are excited to see you again in the spa soon. Thank you for choosing Heavenly Spa for your luxury spa experience in Savannah.

Be Well,