1,163 results
All reviews waffle house very nice hotel a great stay front desk clerk clean rooms free breakfast would stay here again nice room housekeeping staff convenient location historic district hgi morgan florida shuttle downtown inns
Reviewed 5 January 2015 via mobile

We had a quick stop overnight on the way to FL and this was a perfect stay over. Only small complaint is breakfast was not included as it is at many places now a days. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. Staff was very friendly as well but the location just off 95 was perfect.

Stayed: December 2014
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2015

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 2 January 2015

We stay near the Savannah airport 4-5 times a year when we go to Roebling Road Raceway and this was a first for us in this property. Reasonable rates and well maintained. Staff were exemplary. Bed and pillows were wonderful. Breakfast is a charged item but worth the cost. Room rate was low enough to make up for the charge or you could go somewhere else.

Room Tip: The room had windows that opened so we used them. If you want to use the windows get a room on the far side of the airport because with the windows open the 6 am takeoffs are loud. We were not bothered with the window closed-even on the airport side.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 January 2015

This location needs a top to bottom refurbishing. It's tired and used. Sheets and pillows are old and uncomfortable. The room and halls were freezer COLD even after telling front desk. There are lots of hotels at Savannah airport....no need to stay at this one. I would not recommend it even if free or using rewards. Sad, sad, sad for a Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Jeanne R
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide some feedback regarding your last visit. I am terribly sorry that you experienced less than a satisfactory experience at our hotel. We have certainly reviewed this with our housekeeping team to ensure that each room get fresh and new linens, which we strive for on a daily basis. Our lobby did complete a full renovation in early 2014. I can assure you that your next visit with us will be much better. We thank you for the opportunity to correct some of these issues and hope we can show you what our hotel is truly made of. If there is anything I can do for you please contact me directly at wes.santos@hilton.com. Thank you,

Reviewed 1 January 2015

This Hotel was up to the high Hilton standards to which I have become accustomed. Room was fresh, updated, comfortable. Lobby was very attractive, and the staff cordial. We were tired from our travel and experienced in room dining which was superb. You can never go wrong with a Mobley Burger! The vege quesadilla was also outstanding. Will definitely stay at this Hilton property again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see you enjoyed the restaurant. We hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2014

There are many choices at I 95 Exit 104, Hilton Garden Inn is a good one in that they offer a bar and restaurant. Have to compliment Cardellia at check-in, very personable and pleasant. Stephanie in the bar/dining room did a great job handling guests and room service. Not an easy job working solo. She's a pro. I would say that our junior suite was large but I felt it needed renovation. The shower curtain was torn and I really would like actual glasses or a sturdier plastic, the paper cups aren't what I would expect. The rugs looked like they needed some attention in the halls too. Overall it's a good place.

Room Tip: The rooms are quiet as the hotel is farther away from I 95.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. I will pass the GREAT comments to Stephanie and Cardellia at our next staff meeting. And the other comments I will address as well. We hope to see you back with us soon!