“Just Chocolate!”

Chocolat by Adam Turoni
Ranked #12 of 104 Shopping in Savannah
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Hand made chocolate! Different flavors and beautiful designs. They give us a pieces to try on and it was tasty.

Date of experience: August 2018
"artisan"
"candies"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This place offers a very unique shopping experience for chocolate & their chocolates are just as unique as the experience! This is a “must” go to place if you love chocolate. The chocolate is a little pricey but worth every penny because you don’t find chocolate this amazing just anywhere. If I lived close, I would most likely be one of their #1 customers!! I highly recommend stopping in & getting some chocolate here!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a chocolate lover and decided to visit Adam Turoni’s shops. I went to both. They are quite beautiful and fun. But unfortunately the service was very poor. The guy at one of the stores was very unhelpful. Provided little information and one word answers. That being said, the chocolate was delicious, albeit pricey.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

When we first went into this shop, I thought it might be a book store but what a surprise when I saw the truffles! The presentation behind the glass doors was very unique. The ingredients listed in each of the truffles was amazing. We have seen many amazing candy stores in Europe where some are presented like fine jewelry but I have never seen them presented like this. We bought quite a few and they were all fantastic. My only complaint is that they are a bit expensive at $2.50 each.

Date of experience: May 2018