“Worth a stop for chocolate lovers!!”

Chocolat by Adam Turoni
Ranked #12 of 98 Shopping in Savannah
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This place offers a very unique shopping experience for chocolate & their chocolates are just as unique as the experience! This is a “must” go to place if you love chocolate. The chocolate is a little pricey but worth every penny because you don’t find chocolate this amazing just anywhere. If I lived close, I would most likely be one of their #1 customers!! I highly recommend stopping in & getting some chocolate here!

All reviews
"artisan"
"candies"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a chocolate lover and decided to visit Adam Turoni’s shops. I went to both. They are quite beautiful and fun. But unfortunately the service was very poor. The guy at one of the stores was very unhelpful. Provided little information and one word answers. That being said, the chocolate was delicious, albeit pricey.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

When we first went into this shop, I thought it might be a book store but what a surprise when I saw the truffles! The presentation behind the glass doors was very unique. The ingredients listed in each of the truffles was amazing. We have seen many amazing candy stores in Europe where some are presented like fine jewelry but I have never seen them presented like this. We bought quite a few and they were all fantastic. My only complaint is that they are a bit expensive at $2.50 each.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

There was a large variety of unique chocolates we purchased for gifts. They even include a cooling pack to preserve the candies in the savannah heat.