“Great coffee shop”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Our 4 chefs prepare fresh pastries, cakes, pies and meals for you so that you have fresh fare from local farms and relaxed dining that will not break your budget. Our Breakfast Sandwiches are legendary, our Pot Pies are in constant demand and our burgers, salads and Bistro choices provide French favorites to delight. Chef Amie formerly at Vic's on River and Cha Bella prepares delicious meals where the locals eat. Feels more like a Private Club in the parlor room with cosy leather chairs however the concrete floors remind you of the unique factory setting. It's great to sit in the parlor with a cup of coffee a glass of wine perhaps and a delicious slice of our Australin Pavlova, New York Cheesecake, Red Velvet Cake or a slice of peach pie.
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Quaint place inside. Warm inviting decor. Coffee is definitely worth the price. Staff wasn’t overly friendly, very impartial. Overall, I recommend. Nice selection of breakfast and lunch food, although I didn’t try.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Back in my hometown, I work at a coffee shop and roastere that sells and roasts over 90 types of coffee beans from all over the world. With that said, I held the bar pretty high for this Savannah roaster. I was not disappointed. It was a pleasure to sample this fantastic coffee as well as get an epic sticker free of charge for my water bottle. Thanks Savannah! :) If I lived here, this shop would be a favorite stop.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This place is great when you need a coffee pit stop or when you want to have a simple breakfast of coffee and toast like I like to have (although I am sure their other breakfast options are great too).

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

OMG the best cup of coffee i have ever had in my life. This place has the sweetest employees working here . So helpful and so reasonably priced

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I (and my fellow Aussie travellers) stumbled across this amazing cafe owned by a fellow Aussie Lori Collins. We met Lori who could not have been more excited to see us. We'd never met before and we were welcomed with open arms, hugs and kisses all 'round. The food was sensational and the coffee to die for. Just normal coffee that we get at home but oh as "y'all" know it's sooooo hard to find in USA.
Well worth the visit and let them know you're from "down under"!