“Call a cab after the call a cab!”

Wet Willie's Savannah
Ranked #83 of 924 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Savannah is home to the world's greatest daiquiris! Great food, drinks and fun. We open at 9am with a delicious breakfast. Downtown is a "to-go drink" area so feel free to stroll the riverfront or downtown, delicious drink in hand! We're also kid-friendly, with a kid's menu until 8pm.
Reviewed 12 December 2017

We stopped in for a quick couple of drinks and were not quite pleased. Our drinks were both delicious and not at all shy with the alcohol (one mango, one call a cab). The bartenders were friendly and attentive and Troy even drew us a map and recommended the must do's. Will make this a regular stop in Savannah.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,158)

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped there for a few drinks and enjoyed their selection of frozen drinks. The bartenders were all very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Had been here before back in the day and remember when they used to post all of the confiscated fake I.D.s in the window. Took my hubby to Riverstreet and told him that this was an old tradition. He loved it! He got the delicious sour apple and I got the head spinning call a cab! Staff was very friendly and had samples for us to try before deciding. We will be back!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

great people good place drinks are a bit sweet for me but she offered to add some strawberry so it would take some of the sweetness away.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We went in because they have good kids food in their menu. The kids ordered the chicken strips with fries. They were really tender and the fries were amazing good. The burger my wife ordered was really good and the quesadillas I ate were among the best that I tested. Sorry but I did not tried the daiquiries...