“Outstanding”

Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh
Reserve with OpenTable
Elizabeth On Thirty Seventh is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Drayton St.
Reviewed 1 week ago

The food and service is impeccable. Our evening here was the highlight of our trip and would make the trip back to Savannah just to go to Elizabeth on 37th.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,149)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Elizabeth on 37th is set in an antebellum home with the rooms keeping that southern charm. Parking is behind the restaurant or on the street. The food and service was excellent. We particularly enjoyed the variety on the menu and our server’s encouragement to split dishes, thus creating a terrific tasting menu. The seasonal soup was terrific, super fresh salad and dressing, perfect fish and a wonderful pecan pie/tort. Attentive service, knowledgeable staff and superb food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Elizabeth on 37th. It’s a limited menu, but everything was delicious! We both agreed that our dinner was one of the best we’ve ever had. The intimate ambiance of the old mansion & the attentive & knowledgeable staff added to our overall dining experience. I highly recommend this restaurant if you’re in Savannah.

1  Thank K-Q-Maione
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My sister recommended going here to eat. I was visiting Savannah solo. Took an Uber there since she told me it is near a not so safe area. The wait staff was attentive and saw to my every need before I needed it. My water glass never got below half full. The food was wonderful and very nicely presented. The staff was knowledgeable about the menu and the area. I was too stuffed after eating so I missed dessert which upset my sister. She said I had to go back for dessert as it brought tears to her eyes. Will have to make another trip and save room this time. The wait staff, when I asked about walking home from there to East Gaston St talked me out of it due to safety reasons and offered to call me a taxi cab. Thank you for a delightful dinner and experience and I would recommend a trip to this restaurant to anyone!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband outdid himself by choosing this place to celebrate my 27th birthday! As soon as we walked in everything was great! This is the best service we've ever had, the staff is friendly and efficient, the decor is lovely and the seating was comfortable (we had one of the corner booths near the fireplace.) I had ordered their soup of the day, which was a mushroom soup that was truly lovely, and their encrusted salmon with red potatoes (so yummy!) as my entree. They also have a nice Riesling that isn't too sweet that I enjoyed sipping throughout the evening. My husband ordered the encrusted oysters, they were fabulous (I hate oysters but gave one a try and was very pleasantly surprised at how great it was!) and he had the Savannah rice with clams and shrimp as his entree which he adored. Overall, I really can't say enough great things about this place! My only tip is if you are driving to this location, you may not want to park in their driveway as people will block you in. Thankfully the staff helped us get through that problem but just something to keep in mind! I look forward to returning in the near future!