“Excellent Service”

22 Square Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
22 Square Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #76 of 936 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 20 - USD 35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bryan
Description: 22 Square Restaurant and Bar, located inside the Andaz Hotel, partners with local farmers and responsible suppliers to support and energize our community. Chef Chris Cummer and his culinary team offer fresh, contemporary spins on Southern classics. Whether it's sourcing shrimp right off the Georgia coast or preparing the daily bread on site, thoughtful and sustainable sourcing is at the forefront of our mission. By dining with us, we invite you to join our thriving community of farmers, chefs, and diners that make Savannah a food and beverage destination.
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We had the pleasure of dining here while staying at the Andaz last week. My friend and I shared a couple of appetizers. There was so much food that we had to take the extras with us. Our server thoughtfully boxed up everything to go. The food was delicious.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

For a 2nd time we gave this restaurant the chance to redeem itself. The 1st time we went on Thanksgiving day and we got charge too much for a Thanksgiving diner. This time we ordered the chicken (supposedly the signature dish). The portion was too small for $24 and my wife's was undercook. I ordered the swine and chicken. It was good in flavor and portion. And my son ordered the salmon. He liked it. Because of the chicken, my wife was not interested in any dessert. At least the restaurant was clean. My wife won't be returning any time soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Service good and food very good. The acoustics, though, need an upgrade. The 16 young women enjoyed their food, drink and one another's company. I would be sure there is not a large and loud group to interfere with your own lovely evening. Food is really good but not being able to enjoy conversation detracted from the entire experience.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Stayed at the hotel and had breakfast at the restaurant. The buffet was extensive and quite good. Might be a bit much if you are a light eater.

1  Thank Joe K
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Bartender made fabulous drinks. A "surprise me" but include lime and gin or rum for my better half, and Ramos fix for me. Few bars will do Ramos fizz which has whipped egg whites, so I was happy. Both drinks knocked it out of the park!