“Food”

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #202 of 916 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant in the heart of Historic Downtown Savannah Georgia, with excellent crab, seafood and land lover favorites. Patio offers sweeping river front views. Fun and casual atmosphere for everyone. Reservations and Call ahead seating available.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Food overcooked, some undercooked, service was just as bad, can see why you didnt need reservations, i wont be back .

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Historically, my family and I have had great experiences with Joe's Crab Shack, especially in coastal areas. We regrettably walked right by many one of a kind restaurants, which we have always enjoyed trying when in a new city, to get to Joe's only to find a beautifully located restaurant with awesome views from the patio, with below average customer service. The meal was average, which is not what I've come to expect from a restaurant located on the waterfront, and we still can't understand why it took 20 minutes for our drink order to be taken in a restaurant that appeared to be at less than half capacity. The best thing about this restaurant was the view. Not ready to give up on Joe's yet, but it's a wrap for this location.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful view of the river and shipping traffic on the dockside patio, but they also have a large inside bar and seating area. Right on river street where all the bar action is, service was great, view was great, food was great, my wife and I split the shrimp platter. Lots of food for two. Also I had a Stella draft that was served in a chilled mug that was huge.

1  Thank Minkster56
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Consistently the worst service at any restaurant I've ever been to in Savannah. I should add that I've worked in the service industry for 10 years as well as lived in Savannah for over 8 years so I have eaten and drank at many places in town. This is the only place I have ever refused to tip because the service was so bad. There is nobody to great you and once seated you could wait anywhere between 10-20 minutes (happened at the bar too, no bartender anywhere in sight) waiting for any staff to notice you. The manager was also nowhere to be seen. I work downtown and I am constantly asked for restaurant recommendations. Needless to say when anyone asks I'll make sure to steer them clear of this train wreck of an establishment. If I could give zero stars I would!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

This was a place that my wife had to stop at so we did..."yes dear." The food was good and the service was even better.