“Nice lunch spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I stopped off at this great little restaurant for lunch. All the tables were occupied so we sat at the bar: service was very good and we exchanged fun conversations with Steven and Matthew. I had the Wolfpack, a smoked pull pork sandwich on sourdough bread, while my wife had the Chicken Philly sandwich. We had very refreshing gin and tonics, and I also enjoyed a Scotch to complete a really satisfying lunch experience. Good food, great drinks-worth a visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,372)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We stopped here because our carriage driver recommended it. It is a good place to grab a lunch. We split a burger (very good), but the soup was the best,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I enjoyed our lunch so much that we returned the next day. I had a bowl of soup special (pork with a wonderful spicy sauce) with a delicious side salad and my husband got a sandwich that he said was delicious. We lucked out with a great seat outdoors and just thoroughly enjoyed our food and the setting. On our second visit we shared a dessert with Figs, nuts, whip cream and not sure what else but it was so good! On our next visit to Savannah we will try this place for dinner.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Our B&B recommended this restaurant which was within walking distance. We went about 7:00 and there was quite a wait on a weekday. Most places in Savannah that will take a reservation really need a reservation. We chose to eat outside and enjoyed seeing all the people walking around the square. The food was good but not the best we had in Savannah by a long shot. I had the mussels which needed a better scrub and had three not opened in the bowl. The burger my husband ordered was too much for one!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Went last night for dinner; thought wait was going to be 40 minutes and then table for two opened up inside right away. Just the beginning a great dining experience. Shared a spinach salad that came with plenty of blueberries and feta. Followed by Paella with mussels to die for. My wife enjoyed the autumn linguini with the roasted butternut squash. Too full to even try desert. A dining must in Savannah.