“Wow!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Tried this place on a recommendation, and the food and service were phenomenal! Very cool, hip vibe, with a wide selection of small plates and full dinners.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,241)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went to the Savannah Theater for a show and only had a snack before. After the show, we went here and had a wonderful dining experience. This is not my first time here and recommend it to all visitors. The service is fantastic. I ordered the Pork Chop and it was exquisite. The bar is a full bar with experienced bartenders. Highly recommend this stop.

Reviewed 1 week ago

You have to try the Shrimp and Grits at this restaurant. Their salads are very fresh with superb dressings. The wait staff is very congenial and theyball work together. Nice night!

Reviewed 1 week ago

Spent a rainy afternoon here recently. I wondered in mainly to get out of the rain. The blue plate special was Linguine with Bolognese Sauce. Man was it good. I think I got the last serving but I'm sure glad I did. I stayed there a while trying to wait out the rain while enjoying a glass (or two) of wine. They never made me feel like I need to move on, but it was a bit later in the afternoon. The service was excellent (thanks Hopkins!).

Reviewed 1 week ago

My first time to Savannah, and we passed this restaurant on the free bus line, noticing people sitting outside on the upper level, with what appeared to be a tasteful, lacy, metal fence on the balcony. We decided to walk back, about 8 blocks from the MLK Visitor Center.

Unfortunately, they closed the upstairs seating 30 minutes earlier, so we settled for a table on the sidewalk- nice, but not quite the same. It was chilly, but as New Englanders, we knew we could tough it outside. My friends enjoyed a tasty Porter brew, and we each ordered a lunch size paella entree. It was skimpy on the mussels, but otherwise tasty and ample at $12.00 each, and they were able to omit the chorizo from my friend's serving, on request. Two of us had coffee after, mine being poured slightly sloppily, with brew spilled onto the saucer before I even got it.... but I could roll. The amazing vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry coulis I ordered at the end, was outstanding: light and delicious, and not too sweet..... just as good panna cotta should be.

I'm not sure what our tabs came to. This was a reasonably-priced meal. Our server, David, was alright. He feigned caring but was adequate and perfunctory, nothing special about the service. I would go back if I return to Savannah, though I imagine there are plenty of other even better places. The area seemed to be a hip enclave of everything and everybody, especially of the millennial kind. It was nice to see some attractive men walk by. My girlfriends agreed.