“Great selection with varied pricing”

Jewelry Consignment Network
Ranked #63 of 168 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in historic downtown Savannah, Georgia, Jewelry Consignment Network was started in 2008 by owner/gemologist/goldsmith/designer Mitch Hankin. We are the place to find unique antique, estate, and contemporary jewelry. As a full service jewelry store we also offer jewelry and watch repair, insurance appraisals, and will work with you to design a piece of jewelry. We can also help you consign your old or unwanted items. We also carry a large selection of the Southern Gates sterling silver jewelry collection, as well as local artwork, and antiques from around the world. Browsers welcome! We are dog friendly!
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We loved looking at the old jewelry, but opted to purchase a birthday gift from the "Charleston Gates" silver collection. There's something for everyone here. Very helpful staff. No pressure.

2  Thank jll11
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2017

Thank you so very much for your kind words and for taking the time to review us!

We appreciate you stopping in to view our collections and we are so happy that you were able to find a birthday gift.

We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We spotted this store and looked at the window displays first. I was so impressed by what I saw that I went inside. What caught my eye was the sterling silver Southern Gates Collection, which is made in Charleston and inspired by the ornamental ironwork found in our country. The patterns are delicate and unique. I purchased two pieces, the Southern Gates 34 necklace and the earrings to match. The lady who helped me was knowledgeable and helpful. We also met the owner who asked us if the temperature was to our liking in his store. We assured him that it was fine. This was a very pleasant shopping experience with very professional people.

1  Thank 994Catlover
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Thank you so very much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you both and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us with any jewelry needs. Happy holiday!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I went in for Christmas gifts for my two adult daughters. Found beautiful earrings for them. Also got myself a gift!
The ladies that work are super friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Fred747
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Hi,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We enjoyed working with you and are so glad you found pieces that you love for yourself and your daughters. We greatly appreciate your business and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We walked in and immediately said, "we are just here to look around, we aren't shopping." The owner was super friendly and laughs and said, "Go ahead take a couple of laps and a few looks." Lots of beautiful stuff from $100 to $20,000. The owner was super polite and explained that most of his jewelry comes from people who want to consign their grandmother's jewelry that they will never wear. I found lots of it to be very unique. Worth a stop in to just look around.

1  Thank Megan I
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review, Megan! We appreciate the kind words and that you took a moment to stop in and chat. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Savannah. Cheers!