Jewelry Consignment Network
Open today: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Review Highlights
Great selection with varied pricing

We loved looking at the old jewelry, but opted to purchase a birthday gift from the "Charleston... read more

Reviewed 4 February 2017
jll11
New Jersey
Great service and beautiful items.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

from USD 19.99
from USD 25.00
from USD 57.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

I went in for Christmas gifts for my two adult daughters. Found beautiful earrings for them. Also got myself a gift!
The ladies that work are super friendly and helpful. Will definitely return.

1  Thank Fred747
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Hi,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We enjoyed working with you and are so glad you found pieces that you love for yourself and your daughters. We greatly appreciate your business and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We walked in and immediately said, "we are just here to look around, we aren't shopping." The owner was super friendly and laughs and said, "Go ahead take a couple of laps and a few looks." Lots of beautiful stuff from $100 to $20,000. The owner was super polite and explained that most of his jewelry comes from people who want to consign their grandmother's jewelry that they will never wear. I found lots of it to be very unique. Worth a stop in to just look around.

1  Thank meganimel
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review, Megan! We appreciate the kind words and that you took a moment to stop in and chat. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Savannah. Cheers!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was on a girlfriends trip and we loved this place. I bought a beautiful antique ring on Monday and he had it resized for me and back to me by Friday. Communication was good along with great service. My friend bought a gorgeous silver bracelet and he had links added for her to fit her wrist and she was also very happy with the service. Great stop on a shopping day.

1  Thank VancouverCYoung
Reviewed 1 March 2016

My husband and I found this place while out exploring and went in to browse. I love unique and vintage jewelry so we spent a long time looking at each piece. They were incredibly kind and helpful showing us pieces we found interesting. We loved Southern Gates collection and ended up buying a ring and earrings. I couldn't get a vintage wedding band out of my head and told my husband I wish I had tried it on as it looked like my grandmother's wedding band. The next day we went back and they were happy to let me try on the band and ask questions. I loved it so much I bought it. Once it was inspected we found a bit of a flaw and they were incredibly accommodating and willing to make the ring perfect for me. I will absolutely do business with them in the future and will make it a point to drop in every time I visit Savannah. You will not be disappointed doing business with them.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Found this just walking around. They had a unique selection. My husband picked out a nice pair of emerald earrings for me, and Mitch was very helpful with all the details. They were lab created emeralds, and he made sure my husband was aware and comfortable with that. The prices were fair and we will check back the next time we are in Savannah.