“Nice place for jewelry lovers. ”

Jewelry Consignment Network
Ranked #99 of 220 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in historic downtown Savannah, Georgia, Jewelry Consignment Network was started in 2008 by owner/gemologist/goldsmith/designer Mitch Hankin. We are the place to find unique antique, estate, and contemporary jewelry. As a full service jewelry store we also offer jewelry and watch repair, insurance appraisals, and will work with you to design a piece of jewelry. We can also help you consign your old or unwanted items. We also carry a large selection of the Southern Gates sterling silver jewelry collection, as well as local artwork, and antiques from around the world. Browsers welcome! We are dog friendly!
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We walked in and immediately said, "we are just here to look around, we aren't shopping." The owner was super friendly and laughs and said, "Go ahead take a couple of laps and a few looks." Lots of beautiful stuff from $100 to $20,000. The owner was super polite and explained that most of his jewelry comes from people who want to consign their grandmother's jewelry that they will never wear. I found lots of it to be very unique. Worth a stop in to just look around.

1  Thank Megan I
Jewelry Consign... N, Manager at Jewelry Consignment Network, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review, Megan! We appreciate the kind words and that you took a moment to stop in and chat. We hope to see you again during your next visit to Savannah. Cheers!

All reviews
"displays"
"wear"
"purchase"

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I was on a girlfriends trip and we loved this place. I bought a beautiful antique ring on Monday and he had it resized for me and back to me by Friday. Communication was good along with great service. My friend bought a gorgeous silver bracelet and he had links added for her to fit her wrist and she was also very happy with the service. Great stop on a shopping day.

1  Thank VancouverCYoung
Reviewed 1 March 2016

My husband and I found this place while out exploring and went in to browse. I love unique and vintage jewelry so we spent a long time looking at each piece. They were incredibly kind and helpful showing us pieces we found interesting. We loved Southern Gates collection and ended up buying a ring and earrings. I couldn't get a vintage wedding band out of my head and told my husband I wish I had tried it on as it looked like my grandmother's wedding band. The next day we went back and they were happy to let me try on the band and ask questions. I loved it so much I bought it. Once it was inspected we found a bit of a flaw and they were incredibly accommodating and willing to make the ring perfect for me. I will absolutely do business with them in the future and will make it a point to drop in every time I visit Savannah. You will not be disappointed doing business with them.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

Found this just walking around. They had a unique selection. My husband picked out a nice pair of emerald earrings for me, and Mitch was very helpful with all the details. They were lab created emeralds, and he made sure my husband was aware and comfortable with that. The prices were fair and we will check back the next time we are in Savannah.