“Fantastic!”

Narobia's Grits and Gravy
Ranked #21 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Hands down one of the best sausage omelettes I’ve ever eaten along with grits and gravy. My wife had the shrimp and grits and was not at all disappointed. The biscuits are some of the fluffiest you’ll ever eat. Keep in mind the place is small and was extremely busy the whole time we were there. Had no problem getting a table as we could sit where there was one empty. We’ll definitely be back!

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I learned about Narobia's from Tripadvisor so I it added to my list. I am so glad we went, it did not disappoint. We went during the week shortly after it opened so we didn't have to wait. It is small so to avoid waiting in line you would want to get there early. The food is delicious. I had the fried fish with French toast and my husband had the Wild Salmon and grits. We both loved what we ordered and left full.
I'm very tempted to go back tomorrow. If I find myself in Savannah again I will be back. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

If you want a pretty place with white glove service... This ain't it. If you want a siightlt unusual breakfast, with savory taste, at a steal of a price. THIS is the place. Its loud and raucus kitchen make you think you're with family. The food will make you sing. Today is my 2nd day in a row having a friend fis and egg breakfast with hash browns and toast. Hubby having liver and onions with eggs you don't see those combos often.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Had to wait fifteen minutes for seating BUT it was well worth the wait Gose to show how good the food is I had the Lamb omelet It had lamb inside and out grits was delicious I usually don’t eat it

Reviewed 25 August 2018

If you want to experience an authentic coastal Savannah-style breakfast, this is the place to go. You haven't lived until you've had smothered shrimp with grits and a side of scrambled eggs. Their veggie omelet is also excellent, loaded with spinach, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and chopped fresh tomatoes. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! The prices are more than reasonable and the service is excellent.