“I Have children and standards! 0 star and 0 raing”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #104 of 115 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 20 September 2017

the only thing to make this better....NEW management and a COMPLETE make over to get rid of the roaches.....unfortunately about a year or so ago I stayed and was dumb enough to give it a second go....they had roaches then and moved us to another room...they have them now and they have been aware of the problem.....THEY NEED TO BE GONE...ROACHES AND MANAGEMNT

This was the most awful stay ever. I do not nit-pick over things, but when you have a ROACH CRAWL on you and then the manager SCREAMS at you while poking his finger on a sign on the glass about NO REFUNDS is horrible! His excuse for the roach is it comes under the door....its a German roach and it ran off the bed.....no where near the door!
ALSO there was a can top in the toilet and it wouldn't flush-EWW

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Not very clean the young desk clerk is a complete a hole and other staff are not at all friendly no amenities whatsoever. Crappy TV's room had a constant odor the refrigerator barely works they claim they are 7 miles from downtown Savannah well that's a lie more like 15 miles. It's cheap but you get way worse than you pay for. My family and I came in from spending day on Tybee Island our last night there at about10 in evening and one of the owners I'm assuming was sitting in a desk chair on side walk in front of there house/live in room when we got there and as we get out of our car (which is a Chevy impala) he begins to start flipping out and yelling saying I had 8 people get out of my car and go in room, first of all 8 people will not fit in an impala,second he had no business talking to me like that. All that was in room was me my wife and my 3 kids which is the same amount of people and same people I checked in with. He said whatever he wanted to say or whatever and I went in closed door and next thing we now as my wife and 8 year old daughter were getting ready to get in shower someone started beating loudly on door as loud as it was u would have thought it was the swat team or something. I opened door and it's the same guy demanding to search my room and wants to look in bathroom where my wife and daughter was and I told him no and told him exactly who was in there so he gets pissed and yells at me saying that we are not allowed to have visitors after 8:30pm well first I didn't have any visitors and second I'm a grown man and I paid for my room and I should be allowed visitors if I want. Bottom line is this place is not worth any amount of money I would not suggest this place to anyone. Was the worst experience I've ever had with a motel in my entire life never seen anything this bad before.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Front desk not friendly. Small reception area next to front desk has a coffee pot, but is locked in the am, and no coffee pots in the room. Must travel if you want coffee. Rooms need major overhaul. I always check for bedbugs, was extremely surprised I didn't find any! Felt it could have been a whole lot cleaner. VERY noisy! Would recommend spending a little more $$ & go elsewhere! Unable to connect to "free" internet.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Went on a spontaneous trip and was the cheapest hotel closest to New York and Hoboken. The bus station is right there so you don't even have to spend a whole lot of money to travel into the city. It was a small room but for 2 it was very nice and convenient for the price. Dunkin donuts is also right across the street

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2017

On our way back home from Florida we stayed at the Relax Inn and regret it right away, the only reason we didn't get up and leave was because it was really late and my boyfriend and I were tired of driving. We had to switch rooms because they put us in a smoking room and the smell was so strong I couldn't breathe. When they switched us, the "non-smoking" room also smelled like mold/smoke...The guy who was working there tried turning the AC so the smell would go away but that didn't work. Plus the people from the front desk were so rude to us and charged me extra for switching rooms. I got woken up at like 4am only to find some type of bug next to my pillow. We left bright and early that morning, we couldn't take it anymore. Also my boyfriend and I honestly think the people running the front desk have their family members staying in the first couple of rooms, which look like the "best" rooms.
Stay away!