See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Front desk not friendly. Small reception area next to front desk has a coffee pot, but is locked in the am, and no coffee pots in the room. Must travel if you want coffee. Rooms need major overhaul. I always check for bedbugs, was extremely surprised I didn't find any! Felt it could have been a whole lot cleaner. VERY noisy! Would recommend spending a little more $$ & go elsewhere! Unable to connect to "free" internet.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Went on a spontaneous trip and was the cheapest hotel closest to New York and Hoboken. The bus station is right there so you don't even have to spend a whole lot of money to travel into the city. It was a small room but for 2 it was very nice and convenient for the price. Dunkin donuts is also right across the street

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 January 2017

On our way back home from Florida we stayed at the Relax Inn and regret it right away, the only reason we didn't get up and leave was because it was really late and my boyfriend and I were tired of driving. We had to switch rooms because they put us in a smoking room and the smell was so strong I couldn't breathe. When they switched us, the "non-smoking" room also smelled like mold/smoke...The guy who was working there tried turning the AC so the smell would go away but that didn't work. Plus the people from the front desk were so rude to us and charged me extra for switching rooms. I got woken up at like 4am only to find some type of bug next to my pillow. We left bright and early that morning, we couldn't take it anymore. Also my boyfriend and I honestly think the people running the front desk have their family members staying in the first couple of rooms, which look like the "best" rooms.
Stay away!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nora F
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

I have come to this Hotel before and had genuinely like the hotel itself. It was clean and really just serve the basics Anais 3.5 rating Hotel. I don't know what's happening but it is very dirty now there was a hole in my first room and all the matters were filthy. I don't believe I'd ever come here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016

The bathrooms were awful! Dirt in all corners of the floor, shower curtains old and dirty. The air conditioning unit as well as the ceiling fan in the bathroom had dust and cobwebs hanging on them! One huge thing that was awful was that we did not have any maid service our entire 3-night stay! We were not in our room very much and gave notice to clean our room, but came home at night to an untouched room. On our last night, there were three police cars and a police van outside our room for about an hour. Will NEVER stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family