Open today: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Savannah Taste Experience Food Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Savannah Taste Experience Food Tours
from USD 53.95
More Info
from USD 59.95
More Info
1,960 results
All reviews secret east side food tour cupcakes food stops rocks on the river butcher shop sliders ordinary pub tondee's tavern pork belly walking food tour scottish pub meat pie smith brothers shrimp and grits savannah bee company great tour savannah history
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My husband, my son and I had an amazing time on the Savannah Four Square Experience. I have many food allergies and our tour guide Lauren was so accommodating. She called the vendors ahead of time to remind them of the food allergies and made sure that no matter where we went I could eat and eat well. In addition, to the great food we had the opportunity to connect with 10 great individuals from all over the state of Florida and Georgia. Putting together such an intimate group allowed for great conversation to take place.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our Tour Guide Cindy was terrific. The overall tour was both historically interesting and tasty. We even returned to Ordinary for dinner. Well worth 3 hours.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Absolutely wonderful! Perfect blend of history and food. Our tour guide, Juli, was excellent and personable and we had a fun group. What a great way to experience Savannah!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nice way to learn about the city and get some decent food along the way. Bring some comfortable shoes.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a really fun experience - our first food tour. We visited six places and tasted different types of food. The first place was my favorite with fried green tomatoes, shrimp, and a wonderful sauce at 22 Square Restaurant in The Andaz Savannah Hotel. It was also set up to be very welcoming to the group. Drinks were offered at most of the stops and water was available at all. Our tour guide, Brittany, was well-spoken and did a great job making everyone feel comfortable and included. There were three pubs on the tour and I would have prefered just two. The one where we sat near the bathrooms was not my favorite, although the food was good. Overall, it was a great way to spend an afternoon and to hear a bit of history along the way. Make a reservation, you will be glad you did!