1,734 results
All reviews double tree city market white noise machine cookies great location front desk historic district bay street valet parking valet staff street noise within walking distance breakfast buffet beautiful hotel upon check great place to stay definitely stay here again
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This is an excellent hotel with a great location. I've stayed in many Hilton properties over the years. This was one of the best experiences I've had. The service was excellent and the location was perfect.

Date of stay: December 2017
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NorthPoint78, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Thank you for your loyalty towards our brand and for the excellent review regarding the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Historic District. We are so thrilled to read that you loved our courteous associates and convenient location which was perfect for your needs. It was great to have you here, and we look forward to your next stay with us soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Hotel was nice but the noise from the busy streets make it difficult to sleep. The rooms were clean and the lobby was nice. The hotel staff was very friendly. The only complaint I have is the noise for the street and the location.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NorthPoint78, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear 669tamekab,

Thank you for your kind remarks about our clean rooms, nice lobby, and terrific staff. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay overall, but we are sorry the street noise disturbed your sleep. Because our hotel is located on a busy street, we provide ear plugs and white noise machines, and you can also request a room on a higher floor. When you come back this way, we hope you will stay with us again, so we can offer you a quieter experience.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

My husband and I came to Savannah for our honeymoon and we enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Our room was so nice, great view, and perfect walking distance to restaurants downtown and on the river. Will be back!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NorthPoint78, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Congratulations to the happy couple! We appreciate you choosing to stay with DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Historic District for your honeymoon. We are delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your visit to our beautiful city and especially loved our Southern hospitality. We hope when you & your husband come back to Savannah, you will only choose our hotel as your home. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

My check-in experience at the Savannah DoubleTree Downtown was fantastic, despite my arrival at 12:30 am. Staff was alert and receptive and my entire experience was a joy. Complimentary WI-FI and a copy of the USA Today was a real plus. The breakfast was superb, whether ordering off the menu or buffet. If you are in a hurry, I recommend the buffet. I enjoyed the use of the hot tub and the towels were clean. The room was comfortable and roomy and the bed slept very well, I woke up refreshed and performed superbly in my interview at Savannah State University!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank drmichaellaney
NorthPoint78, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

Thank you for taking time to share such wonderful feedback about your stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Historic District. We are delighted you enjoyed every aspect of your visit to our beautiful city and especially loved our Southern hospitality. We hope when you come back to Savannah, you will only choose our hotel as your home. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend trip during the Thanksgiving day holiday! the hotel has a Great Location, close to the City Market and just across the street from River Street! Beautiful rooms, great Lobby, Great Breakfast and super nice staff! I will be going back again!

1  Thank tiesab2017
NorthPoint78, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Savannah Historic District, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Historic District for your weekend stay. We are thrilled to learn you loved your well-maintained room and that our location was perfect for your needs. On behalf of my entire team, I invite you to visit us again soon.