See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2018

Mattress and pillows smelled like cigarettes, bathroom floor sticky and carpet not vacuumed. Walls and door jams dirty and in need of a paint job. The bedspreads were moldy and dirty. Curtains in the window were stained and moldy. When the night desk clerk came in to look at the room for himself, he stood there and said "This is a nice room!". They were booked full for the night and could not move us to a different room. The garbage cans were overflowing and the steps and walkways were dirty and trash was everywhere. The rooms are being renovated but all of the materials for the renovation are in crates in the parking spaces. This is not a 4 out of 5, it's a 4 out of 40.

Room Tip: The front building is cleaner than the back building.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2017

For our weekend get-away in Savannah, we paid for two rooms, two nights each on a non-refundable internet offer that seemed to be a great deal. The rooms were non-smoking and looked very nice on the website.
Both of the rooms were disgusting. FILTHY!! And by filthy I mean what I believe to be Health Department violation worthy complaints.
The carpet was dirty and not vacuumed (made my new white socks grossly dirty), there was a measurable film of grease and dirt on the hanging light, the walls were dirty, there were BUGS. The only thing non-smoking about these rooms was there were no ashtrays in view, the odor of stale smoke was nauseating.
We went to the store and bought pillows and blankets so we wouldn't rest our heads on the ones in the room. We did NOT feel safe there AT ALL. People milling around outside partying and being loud. Children crying/screaming at 11:00 p.m..
We slept there that night because it was relatively late by the time we got back to the room. Although we paid for two nights and it was non-refundable, we checked out after the first night and went to a different hotel. When someone does that, you KNOW the place was bad.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Be warned that check- in could be long and unorganized. Arrived at 3:30pm or so after driving 13 hours. Nice man checked me in but.....under a different name. An hour after check-in , there's a knock on my door. Lady from front desk attempting to check- in another guest in my room!
Oh, did I mention phone was broken and bathroom door knob fell off? I was told the mechanic just quit. The highlight (note sarcasm) was waking up at 11p to a bathroom that reeked of fresh cigarette smoke. Besides the fact that I am allergic, my daughter and I are not smokers. Turns out people sneaj into the halls and their bathrooms to smoke up a storm. My room was over another's and next to the hall. Bad placement for a person allergic.

Overall, it was ok for the money.

Fellow hotel residents were diverse and friendly.

On an upnote, Barbara, the night manager, was an absolute dear. Very warm, professional, and informative on Savannah.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 3 April 2017

My wife and I stayed here on a business trip to Savannah. I wanted an economical solution for our three night stay and I had stayed here previously when I was traveling alone. I was pleased with my previous stay so I gave it another try. The price is right, especially for Savannah, but the beds were small and my wife killed some ants on the shower curtain and two cockroaches in the room during our stay. Also one night it was extremely noisy in the parking lot. It seemed as though there were several seedy, undesirable characters hanging out in the parking lot. I don't know if they were staying there but I would suspect not. If I was the staff I would request for Savannah Metro Police Department to make regular drive throughs of the parking lot multiple times each night. If you are looking for a nice place to stay this is not it, but if you want an economical solution for a stay of multiple nights and are ok with ok accommodations (meaning you get what you pay for) then this is an ok solution. I would stay again if the trip to Savannah was just me but would look elsewhere if both my wife and I make a trip to Savannah together.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2017

this place is HUD housing, old and worn out furniture, nasty bathrooms. Undesireable people roaming the place and making lots of noise all the time. People are living here with there kids long term, the kids from the apartments on either side come and play on the property all the time, while I was here on business, they pulled the fire alarm twice. Its an unsafe place I wouldnt bring my family to, or subject them to this kind of filth. Speaking of filth, the parking lot is full of trash and the building itself its run down in need of major work. The upstairs dwellers were constantly stomping loud and since the building is a wood structure, the ceiling would constantly creak and make loud noise anytime they moved upstairs. The upstairs room above mine had 1 woman and 5 kids living in it. They clean the room once a week and would usually come around after 5 PM which is after I came in from my business and didnt want to be bothered. There is a guy named Amman working the front desk that is an idiot. Did I mention the roaches? STAY ELSEWHERE and be happy!

Room Tip: there are no good rooms, I had tried 2 different ones.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business