See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 April 2017

My wife and I stayed here on a business trip to Savannah. I wanted an economical solution for our three night stay and I had stayed here previously when I was traveling alone. I was pleased with my previous stay so I gave it another try. The price is right, especially for Savannah, but the beds were small and my wife killed some ants on the shower curtain and two cockroaches in the room during our stay. Also one night it was extremely noisy in the parking lot. It seemed as though there were several seedy, undesirable characters hanging out in the parking lot. I don't know if they were staying there but I would suspect not. If I was the staff I would request for Savannah Metro Police Department to make regular drive throughs of the parking lot multiple times each night. If you are looking for a nice place to stay this is not it, but if you want an economical solution for a stay of multiple nights and are ok with ok accommodations (meaning you get what you pay for) then this is an ok solution. I would stay again if the trip to Savannah was just me but would look elsewhere if both my wife and I make a trip to Savannah together.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2017

this place is HUD housing, old and worn out furniture, nasty bathrooms. Undesireable people roaming the place and making lots of noise all the time. People are living here with there kids long term, the kids from the apartments on either side come and play on the property all the time, while I was here on business, they pulled the fire alarm twice. Its an unsafe place I wouldnt bring my family to, or subject them to this kind of filth. Speaking of filth, the parking lot is full of trash and the building itself its run down in need of major work. The upstairs dwellers were constantly stomping loud and since the building is a wood structure, the ceiling would constantly creak and make loud noise anytime they moved upstairs. The upstairs room above mine had 1 woman and 5 kids living in it. They clean the room once a week and would usually come around after 5 PM which is after I came in from my business and didnt want to be bothered. There is a guy named Amman working the front desk that is an idiot. Did I mention the roaches? STAY ELSEWHERE and be happy!

Room tip: there are no good rooms, I had tried 2 different ones.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank TrueStoryBro
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Our short stay here was good, but the service we received from the staff was Amazing! The front desk staff was very welcoming and sweet when we checked in and even made sure that we got the extra towels we had requested. After we checked out our son had forgot his shoes and we were too far away to return to pick them up, we called the hotel and the Manager was nice enough to mail his shoes back to us. What great service! We highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank sethmccullough
Reviewed 14 February 2017

If you are looking to stay for a long period of time this is the hotel I will recommend because first of all the price is very decent & the rooms have a full kitchen where you can prepare your own meal rather than eating out every day, staff are friends and helpfull with your basic needs. The town is very historic and there are few places near by to visit etc..
Rooms are decent it is what you pay for but can't complain.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kenchorley1
Reviewed 12 February 2017

This hotel was comfortable and In a great location. We had two rooms and Front Desk was very helpful in making sure that we got rooms right next to each other. The rooms had plenty of space and were very clean. We will always stay here when we come back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family