“Beautiful family friendly Savannah home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Owner (in carriage) lives at 540 E. Taylor (porch entrance is behind the horses head :).
View of  East Taylor St at night with gas lights River Street lies several blocks north
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of  East Taylor St at night with gas lights
River Street lies several blocks north
Forsyth Fountain and Park is a few blocks southwest
Whitfield Square 1 block away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Gina D
“Beautiful family friendly Savannah home.”
Reviewed 2 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We celebrated my husbands birthday with our entire family. The location and comfort of this home was more than we could have wished for. Our group was large with a wide range of ages to accommodate and we were all very comfortable. The kitchen was impressively stocked with any possible need anyone could have. We enjoyed sitting out back and relaxing when we were not walking around enjoying the beauty of downtown Savannah. There was plenty of room for us all to sit and eat at the "manor" when we weren't enjoying the great food Savannah had to offer. Thank you for making our vacation one to remember.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Mar 2018
So glad you and your family loved the Manor! I agree the location is great! Especially since I live next door! My daughter and have spent a bunch of these Spring days strolling to Bull St and Broughton St to try out “newto us” cafes and restaurants for brunch. Restaurants change so often downtown which adds to the culinary adventures for us locals). Mirabelle and Le Cafe Gourmet both deserve a spot in “my personal recommendations” binder I give to Guests! And families of all ages like yours are a personal favorite for the Manor
trishnglt...
Long Island, New York
“Girls Weekend for 50+”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Working with Suzanne was terrific from start to finish, any question you have will be answered by Suzanne or directions/instructions are available in the manor for easy access! I would recommend staying at this property! The House was very comfortable, clean and roomy.. with a ton of southern charm and all 8 of us were happy with the property!

8 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for such a sweet review! I love individualizing my personal recommendations for my guests when I meet them and I'm delighted the instruction / helpful hints binder made your stay even easier. And love that "you loved" our southern charm and that it spills over on our guests.
tingra83
Cary, North Carolina
“Beautiful spacious home,great location,welcoming owner-highly recommend”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This house is beautiful and impeccably kept! Lots of room and the outdoor space is great for early morning coffee! Felt like a real Savannah home. The owner, Suzanne is wonderful, thoughtful and really wants her guests to enjoy their time in Savannah. She was very helpful, giving great tips on things to do and restaurants etc.. We will be returning next year for another girlfriends weekend-hopefully for many more birthday celebrations!
Her best tip-Savannah Tours picked us up in a shuttle outside our door and took all of us to the tour lot. So easy

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Nov 2017
I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed all that Savannah and Taylor Manor has to offer! I really hope to give my guests a taste of true southern hospitality! Hearing you found it me, in finding the home "impeccably kept" , and the Manor feeling "like a real Savannah home" warms my heart. And yes...Savannah Tours is great and I adore that my guests can reserve a tour with them and be picked up at the doorstep of the Manor. It's so fun when a former guests calls again to book again! I know I'm doing it right :)
Jessicama...
Owensboro, Kentucky
“Great Couples Trip”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This beautiful home made great, clean, relaxing accommodations for a couples trip celebrating my husbands birthday!! Close to many places to dine and St John the Baptist Cathederal, Clary's, Js Garage and so much more!! A great place to gather and enjoy the company before walking around the town!

20 Jul 2017
I love the you enjoyed walking to all those restaurants and sights :). I have to figure out where Js Garage is though...so many new places pop up all the time that even though I live right next door to the Manor (cause who DOESN'T want to actually live in the downtown historic district?!)...I haven't yet heard of that place. I learn so much from my guests. And love passing it on to the next ones who come to stay in the Manor.
ddallasbl...
Columbia, South Carolina
“Savannah”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My daughter and I had a great time we really enjoyed being on vacation for three days we look forward to visiting again

20 Jul 2017
I look forward to having you back! It's lovely when I get to meet my guests and show off Savannah and the Manor to those from out of town! Thank you for your review :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing