1,527 results
All reviews high ceilings basement restaurant great location the river wine and cheese exposed brick resident ghost foot ceilings cotton warehouse historic district turn down service within walking distance southern hospitality each evening biscuits and gravy rooms are beautiful other guests
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We stayed at the East Bay Inn first time visiting Savannah. Great location and great rooms. Service was excellent. Full of southern hospitality. Would stay again.
Put it on your list of places to stay in Savannah..

Room Tip: I feel that all the rooms would be great here.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We wanted to stay away from the chain hotels and stay somewhere really authentic in Savannah. What a lovely old hotel with all up-to-date amenities. The location could not be more perfect.......right in the center of everything we wanted.The staff could not be any nicer and I was impressed with the complimentary afternoon wine/cheese/snacks and the huge breakfast!! We stayed in the superior king room on the second floor. They also have pet rooms as well.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We absolutely loved Savannah and the East Bay Inn was no exception. From Miss Sheila at the front desk to all the other staff made our stay wonderful. The location of the Inn was perfect. Right across the street was the walkway to the riverfront along with Emmett Park and right behind us was Reynolds Square. It was a short walk to Broughton St. which had many shops and restaurants. The motif of the Inn fits in so perfectly to the history and beauty of Savannah. It was very clean (I usually don't go barefoot in hotel rooms but my shoes came right off here). It is old which makes it so beautiful. I did not want to leave which my husband mentioned to Melvin the doorman and he offered me his job...lol. I'm reading the small print Melvin (inside joke). It has a great breakfast in the basement which was awesome and a wine and cheese reception in the bar in the evening. Do not miss this beautiful boutique hotel and the price is right. Can't be beat. We will be back.

Room Tip: Room with patio.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
InnkeeperEastBayInn, Ronnie Jones at East Bay Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Dear Zowieh,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Shelia and Melvin are two of our many long term staff members and are truly valuable employees to our guest and myself. I will make sure they are aware of your kind praise.
Please visit us again in the near future.
Ronnie Jones, Innkeeper

Reviewed 25 June 2016

Totally pleased with our experience and visit at the East Bay Inn. It was a perfect location. The accommodations were wonderful! Clean and comfortable. The staff went out of their way to help us with information and suggestions. Looking forward to coming back!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

From the creaking floors to the old room keys, this place is full of character. My room was adorable and the hotel is full of charm. Melvin the Bellman was so friendly and gave me a quick history of the hotel and a tour of my room. The location is perfect! Just a quick walk to many restaurants, shops and of course the river front. You won't regret staying here!

Room Tip: Corner rooms (at the ally) seem to get a little more noise at night.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business