“Loved it! ”

Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah
Ranked #62 of 165 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Do you believe in ghosts? Savannah, also known as America's Most Haunted City, is home to a spooky Ghosts & Gravestones tour aboard the Trolley of the Doomed! Join us for the ONLY ghost tour in Savannah to take you to the Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace home for a tour of the parlor floor and to learn about some of the paranormal activity in the house. You'll also visit The Perkins & Son's Ships Chandlery. Come aboard if you dare, for an evening excursion through the darker side of America's Most Haunted City.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Such a blast! Willow was our tour guide and she made it so fun. Out of the 3 ghost tours I’ve been on this is my favorite.

1  Thank annikap5
SavannahTrolleyTours, Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

annikap5,

Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm glad you had a blast with Willow Wisp, and that we are your favorite tour! Next time you are in Savannah, visit us again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,003)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"lots of fun"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I went on this entertaining tour in the evening. Charles, our guide, was very informative and funny, and kept everyone engaged with his commentary. There were two stops, a historic old house and a ship's chandlery, each with their own particular story line. Very interesting and atmospheric-good tour.

1  Thank Fred G

Fred,

Thanks so much for you review. I am so glad to hear you found the tour entertaining and informative. We strive to make our tour both of those things, and I am always happy to hear when we are meeting that goal! I hope you will come and visit us next time you are in Savannah!

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was a fun evening. We took the late tour as we wanted to be sure it would be dark and “eerie”. The tour guide was great; we especially enjoyed her sense of humor. While the tour was enjoyable, it also had a few “fright” moments. Two stops were included: one somewhat deserted spot, one a historic home. I don’t want to say much to give anything away, but this was a tour worth the ticket price. It also afforded us an opportunity to visit the riverfront. Great evening option.

SavannahTrolleyTours, Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

BellaGirl2011,

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate you telling us how much you enjoyed the tour, and I am glad to hear it. I am so pleased you had fun and a fright or two to boot. And thanks for keeping our secrets...we like to keep some surprise for our guests! We'll see you next time you are in Savannah!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We drove by the cementary - the house we visited was interesting. The last stop was a 'chandlery' - they turned off the lights and an actor came out to scare us. HOKEY - would be great for kids maybe.....I wish we would have chosen another tour.

SavannahTrolleyTours, Manager at Ghosts and Gravestones of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Christy,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. We strive to provide a tour that has something for everyone, from the Haunted Stories of the different locations you see along the tour, to the tour of the Andrew Low house, and the documented stories of the hauntings therein, to the ghost stories in the Perkins and Son's Ships Chandlery. I'm sorry to hear that we missed the mark with you.