“Great place for a drink or three”
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
Ranked #24 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Home of the 300 Martinis and 200 Beers we're a small cozy bar located in the heart of downtown Savannah,Georgia. Locally owned and operated at JNF we say "enter as strangers, leave as friends"
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is fairly small, though the outside tables provide additional seating. EVERY FLAVOR MARTINI you can think of! Someone ordered a Rice Krispies martini!! Garnished with, yes, a rice krispies treat!! Jen and her hubby make everyone feel welcome — if I lived in Savannah I would be a regular.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was blown away by all the options on the drink menu. The lady who helped us knew everything that went into all the drinks we asked her about and she recommended other options similar to the drinks I was looking at. I ended up ordering the watermelon-lemon martini and it was fantastic.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped at this bar for drinks, and ended up ordering "sweet" martinis for dessert. They were all amazing. Really tasty drinks. Fun small, cozy, bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every time I’m in Savannah I️ MUST DO Jen’s & Friends!!!! Fun place, great staff and AMAZING DRINKS!!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this spot three savannah trips ago and make it a stop every time we come! AND try a different martini- sure we have a few faves but it's hard to not want to try them all. So we do, and so should you!