“Great, Crispy-Edge Burgers”

Ranked #36 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Popular spot, so go early or go late, because it is small and there aren't many tables/booths.
Also, parking is limited, so you may have to grab a spot on the street if you find one.
Service is friendly and efficient. I wasn't certain which beer I wanted with my burger, so I was brought a sample in a jigger. Nice touch!
I would recommend this pub, but remember to go early (we went at 11:20 AM) or go after the lunch hour crowd.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

If you like burgers and really want to have a good selection, go to that place. They do offer different types and styles and have fries or coleslaw with it. The portions are big and it is enough to eat!
Unfortunately you cannot book a table in advance but have to show up and wait to be seated which can become difficult if going with a bigger group. We waited for more than an hour, which I would never have done at home!
I also didn’t like to have added the gratitude already to the bill just because we were a group of eight. Why can they decide on my money? That I didn’t like!!! And there is no plausible reason to understand any of the explanations!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

My group enjoyed a variety of items that worked for everyone’s various food diets. A beer sample was offered which was appreciated. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Delicious is the first word that comes to mind. It is a smaller venue but the staff is attentive and food is served fast. The burgers with their homemade ketchup are great. A great place for a burger and beer.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

A good place to stop on your way in to Savannah. It’s not close to the main historic area. Parking is limited and you may have to wait. We enjoyed the food and featured draft craft beers. There’s also a large selection of bottled beers.