“Delicious and unpretentious”

Ranked #17 of 894 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 8 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savannah's neighborhood joint featuring Coastal area Farmers and American craft brewers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped into the Green Truck Pub while on vacation in Savannah. The service was great as was the food. The pimento cheese is not to be missed!

Tip - the place fills up quickly and they don't take reservations. Arrive on the early side for dinner!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Had the trailer park burger with house made pimento cheese and crispy bacon, onion, tomato, lettuce. Perfectly cooked juicy burger. My husband ordered a chicken breast sandwich with goat cheese, carmelized onions and roasted peppers. Fries were thin, crispy and salty as fries should be. Highly recommend this place. Friendly wait staff too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We made a quick day trip to Savannah while visiting Florida. Head about Green Truck on a podcast. Loved it. Great burgers. House made ketchup was a nice touch for those of us who try to eat clean (ok-most the time). Very small restaurant. Plan ahead and expect a wait! We sat at bar immediately for lunch. Excellent Food! Unique atmosphere!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

After reading the reviews on this place I just knew I had to try it. Let’s start with parking. It’s kinda hard to get a spot. This place is very busy! We sat at the bar and the waitress was attentive. Every employee was smiling, friendly, and made sure we were taken care of. We ordered pimento cheese for the appetizer. It was good, but it lacked spice and I thought it could use a bit more pimento. Still good though. I order the trailer park burger, which had pimento cheese and bacon. The burger was overall too greasy for me. I was actually pretty disappointed in the burger with all the “best burger” plaques hanging around. The fries and homemade ketchup was good. Mexican cola is good. I’m still confused how this place has such high reviews. My fiancée ordered the California BLT and said it has good flavor, but still too greasy. Don’t get me wrong we are from the south so we don’t shy from grease, but this was a substantial issue with both of our entrees. To top it off a bill of $48 for lunch. Probably won’t be back.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

I've traveled far and wide and I'd be hard pressed to name a burger better than Green Truck Pub's. They have great burger specials, but you can never go wrong with their pimento cheese burger, a side of fries, and plenty of their homemade ketchup. Seriously, this is what dreams are made of. Do keep in mind that it's a small spot, so expect 30-60 minute waits if you come during peak hours.