“Perfect Evening”
Review of Circa 1875

Circa 1875
Reserve with OpenTable
Circa 1875 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: USD 27 - USD 40
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Broughton
Description: Historic French bistro, and pub in the heart of the historic district in downtown Savannah. Extensive wine list.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked Circa to celebrate my husband's birthday, and could not have had a nicer evening. The meal (his - cassoulet, mine - sea bass) was outstanding. My fish was pan dressed and fileted at the table by a very attentive staff. We arrived early and enjoyed the adjacent pub. Beautiful setting! The restaurant was full but not noisy. Will definitely go back on our next visit!

1  Thank Car0linaTravelers

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We walked from our hotel on the river front (just a couple of blocks) and sat at the bar. Our drinks were perfect and generous in size. The lentil soup was a knockout. I had to fight my husband for a taste! Mussels were outstanding. Don't bother with the truffle oil on the pome frites. Get the Profiteroles for dessert. It was recommended by some locals sitting by us and was a great finish. The bartenders were very professional with great attitudes. We'll go again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I had dinner and drinks here recently and we were so impressed with ambiance, service and food. Be sure to stop at the bar before you sit down for dinner. It is pretty special! Actually the whole evening was excellent!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its a beautiful cafe style restaurant. We only had drinks there but the food at neighboring tables looked excellent. Shelley was our server and she was very friendly and welcoming. Definitely a great place to stop in and have a drink before dinner reservations

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went solo to Circa 1875. Sat at the bar and had a great evening. My Manhattan was perfect. Lentil soup for starter followed by trout that was out of this world. I knew the food was going to be great because the bread basket was incredible.

1  Thank LoveTripAdviser09876
savjeff, Owner at Circa 1875, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

thank you for the wonderful review!