1,633 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionsavannah airportmade to order omeletstanger outletstwo room suiteliving areasavannah areaclose to the airportexcellent hotelindoor poolminute drivecomplimentary breakfastexcellent staythe breakfast areadefinitely stay here againbeds were comfortabletybee island
Reviewed 7 December 2017

As a business traveler, I have stayed in many places, many different hotels and chains. This hotel was very comfortable. The staff makes you feel at home. The rooms are comfortable and quiet. I was able to sleep through out the night with no added noise or disturbances.
The pool and hot tub are a nice extra with the exercise room in good shape. The "happy hour" is an added benefit.
I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Arrival was very nice , met by Marion. Very caring, acomadating, helpful since we arrived after 12 hour drive. We arrived at hotel at 8:45. We were hungry, and ordered a hamburger at bar. It was ok. The kitchen was ready to close down for the evening.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
debra_momon, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hi Phyllism418,

Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our customer service experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We sincerely appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration as we move forward. Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

I have stayed at many Embassy Suites and Hilton hotel chains, and this was by far was a big disappointment. I come to Embassy Suite hotels for the breakfast and the manager reception and I was disappointed on both my omelette was burnt and the choices for breakfast was slim and the manager reception was a joke they had cheese but no crackers and they had animal crackers.. I had to go to IHOP the next morning because I did not enjoy the breakfast...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Shayd612,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This was my first time staying at an hotel during my time in Savannah visiting with family. The staff made my stay was very comfortable,enjoyable and with the happy 2 hour for all guest was so much fun. Thank you embassy for helping to make my trip that much thankful during my visit over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend with family.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great place to stay before an early flight. Shuttle service was prompt and easy. Evening hospitality service is always a wonderful extra. Didn’t have a chance to try the breakfast as our flight was too early.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends