USD 156
USD 221
USD 198
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 168
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 198/night.

The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 158
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 176/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 149
USD 130
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
USD 194
USD 173
1,488 results
All reviewsbruce kimblehistoric districtfront deskparking garageindoor poolthe breakfast areashort drivethe general managertybee islandbreakfast staffwould stay here againfree breakfastclean hotelgreat place to staydowntown areathe entire staffbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 5 April 2018

It was a great stay, staff very friendly and professional. Breakfast was outstanding. Great location, clean rooms. They did an egg hunt for all the children on Easter, very impressive, well done, kids loved it. I would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I put in several special requests for our room and was pleased as all get out when the hotel sent me a text saying they would work on granting all our wishes. Really nice and a first! However, when we got into the room, there were still feather pillows on the bed. On further looking around the room I found an overflowing trash can under the bar sink area. I had the luggage cart in the room, so I put the can on there and took it down to the desk. They decided they needed to keep it to show housekeeping in the morning. But no one thought to replace it, so we were without a trash can. The next day, I unfortunately opened the drawer in the nightstand to find two dirty socks in there. So gross! In all fairness, the manager comped us one of the three nights of our stay, but I don’t think it was enough to convince me to stay in a Hampton again in the near future.

Stayed: March 2018
TeamConcord, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear WTCA,

Thank you for your candid review. We sincerely apologize that your room was not serviced and cleaned to the level it should have been, and for the inconvenience we caused you. Please be assured your concerns have been communicated to our housekeeping director who will be addressing this with his team. Thanks again for your feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I've avoided Hampton Inn's lately because I travel a lot and typically want more services, however as a multi-year Hilton Diamond member I stay at nearly all ranges of Hilton properties.

Sadly, this was one of my poorest experiences. I booked the same day and paid top dollar for this hotel, it was only slightly less expensive than the high dollar properties in the historic district which led me to believe it was likely updated and a high quality Hampton. Sadly it is not, this property is showing significant wear, beds, pillows, and the room in general. However, the bathroom is a newer style Hampton bathroom.

I was on a business trip and arrived late; just passing through town but did not need to leave the hotel 10am. At 6am I started hearing LOTS of noise in the hallways, doors slamming shut, people talking loudly. I expected it to stop, but it didn't. At 6:40a I just got up to workout. The most disappointing part of this stay was the hotel did not warn me or protect me on a different floor. They had over 200 middle school children on a field trip. My room was right in the middle of the boys' floor. They were good kids and excited about their field trip. But I would have expected the hotel to buffer me from the field trip with a room on a different floor or being warned so I could select a different property.

Oh, the fitness center was poorly equipped and the TV did not work. However the maintenance person was aware of the problem and warned me as I was entering the room. He quickly returned to fix the problem. It took a while but he was diligent and kept problem solving until he found the solution and got it working.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TeamConcord, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear MJH5432,

First, thank you for being a Hilton Honors Member. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand, but we are saddened we did not provide you with the experience you were hoping for. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope your business trip went well, and we hope to have the honor of hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Hotel was clean, comfortable and easy to get to the historical areas of Savannah! No issues staying in this hotel. We definately would stay here again and recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to pay the higher cost of hotels in the historic area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TeamConcord, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah/Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear angE6467KH,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Midtown for your Spring Break trip! We love knowing when our guests enjoy their time here with us, and we were so happy to read that you felt that we were a good value. We hope your positive experience with our facilities and lovely location will bring you back to stay with us again soon! Safe travels!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We had a nice room, clean, no frills, nice breakfast. No hot tub. Pleasant staff. Easy access No complaint. Would probably stay again. People were friendly pet friendly which is the reason we choose this motel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple