“Loved it!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Wanted to go somewhere away from the busy tourist crowd. This was the place to go! The bbq is great! Already ordered some to be delivered at home.The staff is very attentive and super nice!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This place is very highly rated and not without a good reason. The staff is kind, knowledgeable, and efficient. The place itself is very clean and the food is good. We had redneck nachos for an appetizer and we really enjoyed those! For our meals my husband had brisket with potato salad and macaroni and cheese. I had smoked sausage with potato salad and red beans and rice. Can I just say though that the potato salad was the BEST potato salad I’ve ever tasted!!! It was this wonderful creamy, bacon-y goodness that I could have made an entire meal out of! My smoked sausage had good flavor and it tasted like the world’s best hot dog. But....it’s not a hot dog. It’s smoked sausage??? If I had ordered a hot dog I would have been thoroughly impressed. But it wasn’t a hot dog, it was sausage. So that was disappointing to me. The red beans and rice were just mediocre. To be honest, Popeyes’ red beans and rice are better. This place was also pretty pricy compared to other BBQ joints I’ve been to. And I don’t know that it necessarily had good reason to be pricy. The portions weren’t huge.

So this meal, all in all, was yummy and satisfying. But I wasn’t as impressed as maybe I had hoped I would be. :|

Reviewed 1 week ago

A little out of place for visitors but the food is incredible. Food is great as is the service. We love barbeque and this place did not disappoint. I would definitely go back when I am in Savannah

Reviewed 1 week ago

We are from up North and came to Wiley's with our sons who wanted southern BBQ, while visiting over Thanksgiving week. We all thought the food was outstanding in every way. I also want to say that our waitress, Shiela, was perfect! She was helpful to us with our menu choices and she was a very nice, polite person, with a genuine sweetness, kindness and easygoing personality. I'd want to have her serve us whenever we visit Wiley's

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wiley’s serves great barbecue in a nicely decorated space. The service is friendly, appropriately country and fun. Fast with just a dash of character. We had the pulled pork platters. I heartily recommend the baked beans and potato salad. Parking could be limited. We went at 5 and had no problem.