“BBQ at its Best!!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A little out of place for visitors but the food is incredible. Food is great as is the service. We love barbeque and this place did not disappoint. I would definitely go back when I am in Savannah

Write a ReviewReviews (1,662)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We are from up North and came to Wiley's with our sons who wanted southern BBQ, while visiting over Thanksgiving week. We all thought the food was outstanding in every way. I also want to say that our waitress, Shiela, was perfect! She was helpful to us with our menu choices and she was a very nice, polite person, with a genuine sweetness, kindness and easygoing personality. I'd want to have her serve us whenever we visit Wiley's

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wiley’s serves great barbecue in a nicely decorated space. The service is friendly, appropriately country and fun. Fast with just a dash of character. We had the pulled pork platters. I heartily recommend the baked beans and potato salad. Parking could be limited. We went at 5 and had no problem.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food was great I had burnt ends, my wife had pulled pork. We always try BBQ when we travel and we agreed Wiley's was as good or better than any we've had around Savannah. The service was prompt and very nice. The portions we had were generous, but maybe could have increased the sides.
I would eat there again in a heart beat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best ribs we've had!! Better than any BBQ in Texas even! Have never been to GA, this was our first stop, and we are extremely impressed! Amazing service too! Sheila was so kind and made our first experience great!