3,488 results
All reviews ellis square city market fire pit mini bar non alcoholic drinks candied bacon great location free snacks complimentary glass of wine historic district walk in shower the river small balcony within walking distance modern hotel valet parking awesome hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It appears the employees are over worked. The valet person was also the bell woman. She did both. She greeted us to give us the valet ticket but then told us to unload our car. We went inside to ask for a bellman and learned she is also the bellman. She eventually did unload our car with our help. She seemed super tired. She wasn’t friendly or rude. Just seemed out of it. Upon check in, the gentleman was very nice, but he seemed a little off. My first impression was that he may not be 100% sober. But after learning he was working a double, I believe he was just tired. He said he would see us in the morning as he would be working valet. He checked us in at 11 pm and pulled our car around when we left the following morning at 11 am.
I called ahead and requested a higher floor room and even called twice during the day to update them on our later then expected arrival. Both times they confirmed no worries we have your room blocked. But once we arrived, they had us on the second floor which is the dog friendly floor. We didn’t have a dog and did not want to stay on that floor. They did upgrade us to a suite on the 4th floor. The rooms have a weird layout as the bed is inches from the bathroom door. Toilet is not obscure at all. And in-room dining is all considered “to-go”. Coffee comes in to-go cups and you order by the cup. The coffee was not good and could not drink it. I would never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank happygurl1231
DeniseD3570, Sales at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your detailed review regarding your stay with us. We are very sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay here. Please know that I will certainly follow up with our Team to address the issues you raised. We really hope that you will stay with us again and if you do please let us know. Thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel. Clean, quiet, and exceptionally friendly staff. Location is great if you plan on spending most of your time in the River area, or around the square. Lot's of late night partying and crowds if your into that, Hotel is a sanctuary and more relaxed enviornment. Great pool and patio area on the second floor.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had a wonderful stay at Andaz this past weekend and even though I didn't bring my dog, I LOVE that they are dog friendly. I could walk to two excellent brunch places and coffee shops as well as nightlife spots. The room was extremely clean and when I asked they switch out the free soda in my room for water bottles, they did it right away. The beds were very comfortable and there's a wonderful pool area with lounging cabanas around it. I will definitely stay here next time I visit! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
DeniseD3570, Denise at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your five star review. We are happy to hear overall you had a great visit. We hope to welcome you back to Savannah as our guest soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The central location of this hotel is hard to beat. A lot of restaurants and sights are within walking distance. The entire hotel features a very pleasant design. The rooms are nice and clean, featuring the usual amenities like coffee maker and mini bar. (Non-alcoholic drinks are covered by room charge.) There is also a little kitchen tucked away in a corner downstairs with free drinks and coffee (Nespresso). The hotel also features a nice pool area with lounge chairs and a fire pit. Friendly staff.

If you want to save a few dollars: instead of using the hotels’ valet service, you can just park your car at the Whitaker Street Parking Garage yourself.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beds were very comfortable. Rooms were clean. You get everything in the mini bar for free (except alcohol). They provide a free welcome beer or wine upon arrival. Personable and helpful staff. Great location! Highly recommend!
Only negative— breakfast buffet was overpriced for what you get.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the excellent five star review of you recent visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the minibar treats and enjoyed the guest rooms. Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt and Andaz and we look forward to having you back as our guest again soon!

Regards,