3,467 results
All reviews ellis square city market fire pit mini bar non alcoholic drinks candied bacon great location free snacks complimentary glass of wine historic district walk in shower the river small balcony within walking distance modern hotel valet parking awesome hotel
Reviewed 15 July 2018

This hotel is a mess literally and figuratively. There was only 1 elevator working during my stay which meant the lines were very long and huge wait times since staff also used the elevator for cleaning supplies and laundry and everything else. I kept trying to take the stairs instead but the stairs kept being locked by renovation teams and their tools. Which leads me to my lack of sleep and relaxation which was the whole reason I was there. The hotel is still under major construction so very early in the morning until very late I heard banging and pounding underneath me, and the elevator repairs you were doing made me deaf that I had to leave my room so many times. My room was right next to the elevator so it sounded like non stop banging right in my room. That is not what I paid for. And when I asked to be moved I was told no other rooms were available. How is that possible that despite me asking for a super quiet room you think putting me above construction and next to all day elevator construction is a good idea. Then also, when I tried to get my car from valet I was told to press 0 and request it, but every time I called down no one ever answered the phone. I called down to request my car 3 times, called to request more tissues because I was out, called to ask what time my late check out was, called to ask when the construction would end, etc. Every SINGLE time I called no one ever picked up the phone. It would just ring and ring and ring. SO I had to walk downstairs every time to talk to someone and no one was every busy or on the phone, and everytime I asked my no one picked up the phone they always said they were busy. How do you not have more staff to help paying customers like me? Over 4 days and about 10 phone calls not a single one was picked up, and I could call back a few minutes later and still no one picked up. Unacceptable. Then on my last day I went down and told the lady I would take the 2pm late check out, yet the maid tried 3 times to get in my room before I was ready to check out at 2pm. Everytimei told me I would be out at 2pm. Again I tried to call down to tell them to stop opening my door because I was going to check out at 2pm, but I couldn't remind the front desk of that because they never picked up the damn phone. And the third time the paid walked in I was naked, so how is that acceptable?
Overall this hotel is not fit to be open right now until you fix basic customer service and get all the repairs done.
.Not sure what I paid for since I wanted sleep and relaxation instead I had to leave my room to get away from the deafining construction sounds that I did not sign up for agree to or was not warned about.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bir52292
Denise D, Sales at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Bir52292 - Thank you for posting a review of your recent visit with us. I am sorry to hear that your stay did not go as planned. We take these comments very seriously and will be addressing them with our team. I believe you have already been in contact with a team member about your stay. If you have any additional concerns, please call us directly and ask to speak with a Manager on Duty.

Denise

Reviewed 12 July 2018

My husband and I stayed at the Andaz (Hyatt) Savannah, June 20-22, 2018. I would have given this hotel a higher rating if it weren't for the fact that on the second night we stayed there our room was not cleaned. Our dirty towels were not taken away and our bed was unmade all day. I called reception and went in person to complain. When housekeeping did come, we were resting after much touring and told them to come back later. No one ever come back. We finally got clean towels but our room was never cleaned. Needless to say, we were very upset and as a result, I am disputing the hotel's charge for the second day.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Elaine F
Denise D, Sales at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Elaine - Thank you very much for your detailed review regarding your stay with us. We are very sorry that you did not fully enjoy your stay here. Please know that I will certainly follow up with our Team to address the issues you raised. We really hope that you will stay with us again as we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We (2 adults, 2 kids) stayed here for one night and we were impressed by everything and everyone there. It is in a great location in town, the pool terrace is awesome, the breakfast buffet is fantastic and the staff are all professional and friendly. Having unlimited sodas and water available was a very nice surprise. I also love that the valet service provides unlimited access to vehicles after you check it in. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Savannah.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank Kadair7
Denise D, Sales at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Kadair7 - Thank you so much for the excellent five-star review of your recent visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet at 22 Square and the complimentary items in the guest rooms. We look forward to having you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The hotel was very clean, modern and recently updated. It is right on Ellis square where all the shops and restaurants are located. The staff are welcoming and there for any questions about the city we had. The non alcoholic drinks were unlimited which was a nice touch not to mention they proved snacks in the room upon arrival.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for the excellent five star review of your recent visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location to all the shops and the complimentry snacks in the guest rooms. We look forward to having you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The location was great, but it felt like it needed a little more attention to the interior of the hotel. The room was great, but the lobby needs some improvement, in that it felt like a lower end hotel, downstairs. The bar area was nice and offered some great treats.

Stayed: January 2018

Ronnak49 -
Thank you for your review during your time with us. We appreciate your comments and will share your review with our team. We look forward to having you back as our guest.