“Waste of time”

America Legion Post 135
Ranked #492 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

2nd time I went there and the lady kicked us out addressing that we didn't have proper ID's(foreigners). I showed them 4 documents including ID, driver's license , passport copy , I20 copy and still she didn't want us in with no arguments. DISCRIMINATION MY FRIENDS !

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Stick to bottles, like my friend did. I drank a draft and was sick all the next day. I guess I should have known better since it’s a dive kind of bar...

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Want to get off the touristy bar scene? This is a great locals bar where artists, veterans, college professors and students all mingle, have great conversation and play a little pool. The drinks are so strong and cheap, you almost feel guilty. Service is incredibly friendly and quick.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Looking for a late night treat and walked upon this gem! So cool! So nostalgic! Loved everything about it! Had nachos and pecan pie! Yummy

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was an unexpected surprise! Great food. Great atmosphere! Great value! This is a must stop for dinner!!!