2,843 results
All reviews butler service cigar bar ropes course art collection shooting range zip line shooting academy chateau lafayette spa treatments adventure center kids club mystic rock autumn restaurant club level horseback riding sporting clays paradise pool
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A wonderful getaway with my husband that turned out to be so relaxing because of the outstanding service from all the staff and a fabulous spa! The bedding was so awesome we purchased two pillows from the retail shops like the one in our room and housekeeping told me about the mattress so I ordered that also to sleep better at home. I felt rejuvenated after returning from this trip. I highly recommend and look forward to another trip there with our college age kids. So much to do we couldn’t get it all in. With out a doubt our best hotel stay ever! I recommend the spa, fitness area, yoga classes, Autumn, The cigar bar and the healing center! We even went to the casino and enjoyed playing Roulette.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
NemacolinWoodlands, Manager at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for your recent visit to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and for your very kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience, inside and out of our resort, it is always wonderful to hear that our staff and service are over and above a guest’s expectations. We are so glad to hear that our Woodlands Spa and the many other activities you enjoyed, both in services and ambiance exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

A very nice Facility but sub par housekeeping. We found previous Guests personal items and trash in our room at check in. Room was not cleaned very well during our stay and dirty glasses and towels were not always refreshed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dstewar9

Thank you for your review. We truly wish to apologize for the experience you had, and we thank you for sharing it with us. We would like to assure you that this does not reflect the level of service and commitment to excellence that we strive for at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. Your feedback has been passed along to the appropriate department to consider and address these issues. We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Enjoyed a great stay at Nemacolin over spring break. Well kept grounds, lots of activities, great restaurants, and the Chateau is just beautiful. Will definitely make our way back during summer vacation.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent visit to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and for your very kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience, inside and out of our resort, it is always wonderful to hear that our staff and service are over and above a guest’s expectations, both in our services and ambiance that exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our stay at Falling Rock at Nemacolin far exceeded my expectations. We arrived on a Friday afternoon and departed Sunday in March. Even with snow on the ground, the resort was beautiful. I can't wait to go back and see it during a different time of year. I took my boyfriend to celebrate his birthday and we had a great time. Excellent dining. Tons of fun activities. We most enjoyed our time at the Field Club learning to shoot clay targets with Sam and my boyfriend did the Jeep outdoor driving adventure and raved about that. We took advantage of quite of few activities offered and still have so much to try the next time we come back. The butler service at Falling Rock is flawless. They are so very good at what they do. The room was gorgeous with an enormous bathtub, double sinks, fabulous shower. Comfortable room. Choice of pillows. Choice of tea/coffee to be served by your butler at your selected time in the morning. You park once and use shuttles to get around the property and I don't think we waited more than 5 minutes to get a shuttle during our stay. The only drawback for me is that I would have loved to visit the spa, but the services were way too pricey for me. This was a very pricey weekend for me, but worth every penny and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. This is a great place to visit for a special occasion (or any occasion if your bank account can withstand it).

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent visit to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and for your very kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your experience, inside and out of our resort, it is always wonderful to hear that our staff and service are over and above a guests expectations. We are so glad to hear that Falling Rock,The Field Club and The Adventure Center, both in services and ambiance exceeded your expectations. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I had and event that was at the Resort. We booked a couple months ahead with having three boys and spending a romantic weekend it was absolutely perfect. The staff was friendly and always willing to help I want to few things at our dinner the bell service had another room within 30 minutes. Shuttle services prompt and on time all the time it’s a great place to go and have drinks and not worry about driving would recommend it to anyone thinking about taking a romantic weekend somethings can be expensive but well worth it