1,453 results
All reviews evening reception front desk free happy hour mercy hospital made to order omelets room suite an older building complimentary breakfast morning breakfast valet parking valet staff the entire staff johns hopkins hospital few blocks convention center fremont ronnie
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Location, Location, Location or go for the food if nothing else. if you don't mind a brisk walk, this is the place to stay. Otherwise the free shuttle come right outside. Eat a hearty made-to-order breakfast then explore B'More.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jynwood S, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We look forward to you staying with us again the next time you come to Charm City Baltimore!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I reserved a room with 2 queen beds for a family wedding which had reserved a group of rooms. The room i was given had one bed and and A sofa bed I asked for s blanket and was told there were none left. Then I had to wait 45 minutes to get my car from the vallet as the hotel only had one person to retrieve cars very poor planning for Easter Sunday and a large contingency of people attending a convention

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize for the inconvenience you experience with your reservation and valet. I will share this with the team as we continue to work on improving our operation.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel with very Big rooms - I stayed at 34th floor, what a view
The restaurant and the breakfast restaurant was very noisy. It was very har to get healthy food, for dinner and for breakfast. The service was acceptable

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and the view. We will work on improving the experience in the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The staff was very helpful and our room was spacious with a lovely view overlooking the city. The complimentary manager's "happy hour" was generous with custom mixed drinks, beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks. There is a Starbucks in the hotel lobby. The downside was very slow elevators.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Andrew L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear mail2phd

Thanks for the review and the kind words expressed about the service from my team. Looking into the elevator speed and we greatly appreciate the feedback

best,
Andrew

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Breakfast, excellent. Bar, well stocked. Rooms, extremely comfortable. Neighborhood, not the best, not bad. Restaurants nearby, excellent (Charles St.) It's an Embassy Suites! They are always pretty darn excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Andrew L, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Jonathan W.

Thanks for staying with us and your review. I am very sorry I mis-typed and "o" where I should have put and "a" in regards to your name on my previous response.. My sincere apologies for that error. But most importantly your feedback is so very valuable to us and it is much appreciated.

My best,