Hotel Revival(Baltimore)
USD 138
Hotel Revival
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 143
USD 101
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 136
USD 112
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 128/night.

USD 155
USD 137
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 98
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 103
USD 127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 160/night.

USD 210
USD 180
Kimpton
Admiral Fell Inn(Baltimore)
USD 173
USD 148
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 132
USD 110
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,939 results
All reviewsacross the streetgallery mallwatertable restaurantgreat locationinner harborcheesecake factoryfifth floorharbor view roomindoor poolpratt streetroom servicethe club loungewithin walking distancecan't beat the locationcamden yardsnational aquariumharbor place
Reviewed 17 July 2017

The hotel couldn't be in better location on the waterfront. There are many rooms with great views. the layout is unusual. In order to have nice views the corridors are very long, often far from the elevator. Make sure you get an outer view; there are a few rooms that look in on a shopping plaza; I wouldn't like that. I found the staff cheerful and helpful. the breakfast is a much nicer buffet than at most hotels, with a juicer, lots of fruit, eggs and omelets made to order on the weekends. I am fussy about my tea and like Earl Grey tea with lemon. I often don't get the lemon. Here, the waitress remembered after the first day, and always brought exactly what I like. The staff were positively charming.

Room Tip: Ask for higher rooms; the views are better. Ask for an outer view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We were upgraded to an Inner Harbor view room that couldn't be beat. We got a kick out of the hotel-provided binoculars. What a great surprise! The location was perfect for shopping, eating, or walk to the aquarium or science center. The staff were helpful and polite. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Some street noise from the Inner Harbor View rooms but worth the view.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I stayed here a few years ago when this hotel was a Marriott. With the upgrade to Renaissance brand, the new decor in the lobby is great...mush more sophisticated. The rooms are updated as well...but the tub/shower was still a bit outdated. I am a Marriott Gold Elite and my only complaint was when I checked in early, my room wasn't ready and I never got the call to let me know the room was ready...minor. My biggest complaint is just the awful elevator music that plays not just in the elevator, but also throughout the lobby and even in the bar area. It is really distracting and terrible.

Room Tip: Harbor view rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I stayed here during a trip to Baltimore because my regular hotel, the Marriott, was sold out. This property is a tad dated but otherwise a good stay. Staff was helpful and room comfortable. I prefer it to my regular Marriott property in Baltimore.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank lwade4900
Reviewed 13 July 2017

I'd like to send a big shout out to the manager of the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel! Jason McIntyre was considerate, accommodating, and absolutely delightful to talk with as he quickly fixed my scheduling issue. I had been told to call here, then there, then back again and Jason was the only one to take ownership of my issue and solve my problem. Thank you, Jason! It was truly a pleasure to talk with you this evening!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple