All reviewshorseshoe casinoshuttle servicehi expressfree shuttlecruise packageinner harborcruise portsecure parkingcamden yardsroyal farmshotel shuttleacross the streetravens stadiumfree breakfastthe hotel is cleanroom keyfront desk staff
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Our ministry went to Baltimore Maryland for church fellowship service on Friday November 3,2017. The hotel staff were helpful, professional and courteous.Rooms were nice and clean. The young gentlemen that checked us in displayed much patience, it was about 19 of us. The hotel staff went above and beyond to make our first stay hospitable and very pleasant. I Would stay again and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Karl L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we use it to help improve our overall service.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very nice and clean. It is right across the street to the casino and close to the port. Only thing lacking is the breakfast. Was not good at all. First holiday inn I’ve stayed at that the breakfast wasn’t good.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Even though they had a hard time finding our reservation Mr. Stephen did his thing to get us checked in. He then waved the parking fee for the wait. Clean room and bathroom, great location for what I had to do.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I walked in and the 2 check in "ladies", looked up and neither smiled or looked friendly. They clearly judged me to be little more than riff-raff, even though I was dressed in nice jeans, a button up shirt, new tennis shoes and driving a brand new 2018 Chevy Malibu. Needing a restroom, I glanced to the right and saw the mens room. I smiled and told the staff that I was a guest and needed the rest room, neither made any type of and acknowledgement. As I approached the mens room, I saw that it had a lock and that I would need a key, so I went back to the front desk and requested one. The first lady, rolled her eyes and said that the other lady would help me so I stepped to the side, she gave me a loathing "tst" and rolled her eyes, Yes, she rolled her eyes as if I was a problem! I was stunned!, but I smiled and thanked her. Still not a verbal response from either. I went to the restroom and came back to check in, I laid the key down and announced my name and pulled out my cc and license, Lady #1 was the only girl there as #2 was off talking to someone in the back room. Lady #1 said, "I told you that she'd take care of you." In a cold - "F-you tone. Not a smile, just a cold stare you down stare. Again, I was stunned at the reception. Lady # 2 now turned and said, "Are you ready now?" Again, in a loathing, F-you tone. She proceeds to ramble over and check me in. Not once did either of these ladies smile or acknowledge me as a customer. Nor did they acknowledge me as a Spire, loyalty member. For some reason, they clearly hate their guests and should not be in the hospitality business. Honestly, I have been treated better at Motel 6's and Scottish inns than I was here. Anyway, being so stunned at the way that I was treated, I went to my room and stewed. Later that evening, I called IHG and made a formal complaint to a supervisor. I received a sincere apology and I requested that the hotel manager call me back so I could discuss my displeasure. No response. I called IHG, the next night to advise them that I heard nothing from the hotel manager. They said they have 48 hours to respond.. Fine. The next day I received an email from the hotel stating that w was issued a full refund. OK, but I wanted to speak with the hotel manager so I called IHG again to request a call. I was promised a call. Still nothing. I think that the lack of a response from the manager at this location speaks volumes about the attention to customer service. The lack of response to me and the lack of following corporates requests, goes to show just how cold and uncaring this location really is. They gave me a royal "F-you!", they gave IHG a bigger "F-You" and I have no doubt that they will do the same to you. The poor service and hatred of the customer clearly starts at the management level at this property. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Blaine P
Gabrielle S, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Baltimore at the Stadiums, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Hello Blaine,

First may I say, Thank you for choosing our hotel. We do take all of your feedback very seriously as it is our goal to exceed the expectation of every guest! For this reason we took the initiative to proceed with a full investigation once this matter was first brought to our attention. Unfortunately, the video footage that was reviewed does support the portrayal of equal events. We do also apologize if our timing in the various attempts to reach out to you were not completely suitable and we deduce were overlooked by the absence of your response. We do have record that the General Manager, Cindy Williams, made at least 7 attempts to contact you personally however only was able to speak with your voicemail each time and did not receive a return call.

In addition we pride ourselves as a part of the IHG family and do genuinely appreciate each of our guests. We, again, with the most sincerity apologize for any false perceptions that you may have incurred surrounding this ideal and urge you to contact IHG who can further verify that each of your complaints were in fact addressed by Mrs. Williams as well. If you need further verification of your refund we would be happy to send you documentation for your reference. For any additional concerns please feel free to contact Cindy or I directly.

Thanks so much again! Have a fabulous day! :)

Gabrielle Sotirakos
Director of Sales
443-890-1231
gabrielle.sotirakos@baywoodhotels.com

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Clean and nicely furnished. Downtown location chosen for proximity to cruise port. Next door to Casino. Close to stadium. Secure parking in enclosed lot available for $20 per night. We ate dinner in the casino, there are a variety of options including Guy Fieri smokehouse restaurant.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Drundeholt!! :)

Thanks so much for choosing the Holiday Inn Express Baltimore At The Stadiums! We are more than pleased that you were able to take advantage of the many cost saving and convenient amenities that we are excited to offer to our guests every day!

Even more so, we can't wait to see you again soon!

Have a fantastic day!!! :)

Gabrielle Sotirakos