“Great views of the Inner Harbor”

Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Ranked #12 of 67 Hotels in Baltimore
Reviewed 10 February 2012

This hotel has fantastic floor to ceiling windows in the rooms---obviously you want a room with a view of the Inner Harbor. We had a great one night stay. Staff are very pleasant and professional. Only one thing to beware of....the walls are paper thin. Television noise and bathroom noise from adjacent rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,342)

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Stayed at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore for two nights while attending a conference. It's a very nice hotel. The location was perfect. The only gripes I have are: the room had a terrible view. When I opened the curtains there was a concrete wall and one of the elevators. No harbor or city view. I had a wall view. There was a huge stain on the carpet that needs to be addressed by housekeeping. The elevators can also be a little slow. The positives were: Nice size rooms. Bed was comfortable. Room temp was easy to control. The waterfront location was great. The conference facilities we OK. Overall, the Hyatt is a very acceptable choice when staying in Baltimore. It's not the best place in town, but it pretty good.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 2 February 2012

First, the staff is wonderful. Whomever is in charge is doing a great job motivating his or her staff, from the bellhops to the concierge. I've been very impressed. However, this hotel is loud! I am on the seventh floor, harbor side. The view is great, but all I hear are the tvs in the rooms around me, slamming doors and sirens from outside. The walls are so thin, I found myself lowering my voice on the phone because I thought my neighbors may hear me. The room service is lousy and overpriced and the bed linens are stiff. I wish they'd put the same passion they've shown in customer service into improving the rooms.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank kttenn
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Good location, and all staff we delt with were wonderful

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My husband and I just stayed here 2 weekends ago. We are from Baltimore and know the area well and thought it was in a prime location. The hotel itself is beautiful. The rooms were very modern and spotless clean. The hotel is right across the bridge to Harbor Place and within walking distance to Power Plant. The normal rates run a bit high, but we snagged a deal on hotels.com for about half the price. Would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone visitng Baltimore!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I am thrilled that you found our hotel to be beautiful and the location to be fantastic. We have a prime location in the Inner Harbor with spectacular views and terrific service. We hope to welcome you back to our property in the future. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate