“The Worst Customer Service In Baltimore”
Review of Jimmy's Restaurant

Jimmy's Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2015

It's a shame that after eight years of supporting this local business I can't bring myself to do it any longer. Although they claim to be open until 4PM, they start putting the chairs up and turning people away at 3PM. I've watched this happen over and over again. If you are "lucky" enough to be a regular, maybe you will be seated and the old man in charge will only sweep the nasty floor and kick up dust around your table (and food) and only make up feel so unwelcome that you want to run out of the place screaming.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

Go here for either breakfast or lunch. Just a walk across the square from the Admiral Fell. Burgers are great!

Reviewed 17 July 2015

You can't get much better than a place with great food and great service. Check the attitude at the door because this is a no-frills restaurant with all the basics plus home style cooking. Open early, not open at night but there's enough dinner places in Fells Point as it is.

The prices are reasonable, served up hot and fast with a friendly staff.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

What a great little family diner! The server was friendly, the portions large, and the prices reasonable. We will return the next time we are in Fells Point.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

The food was good, the atmosphere was very nice. I had something to go cause I was in a rush but next time I'm in the area I will make sure I have time to sit down and eat, and I will be back soon now that my daughter is in the area.