“Best Breakfast Spot!!”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2015

Really fun little Baltimore tradition. They have the best breakfast sandwich I have every had!. Texas toast bacon egg and cheese!! Prices are great. Fun area!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Wonderful food, atmosphere and reasonable prices. Great coffee. Went back the next day because it was so good.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Went here on a Saturday morning and the entire area of Fells Point was quite busy. This was actually our 3rd pick since the previous two restaurants we attempted to eat at had over an hour of wait.

The waiters seem disorganized here - we weren't able to get any refills on our coffee. They do NOT have any alternative sugars or milk for the coffee which was just eh. The seating is tight and the environment feels hectic. Flagging the waitress for anything was tough.

The meals are simplistic and nothing to rave about. I ordered the texas toast with Canadian bacon and egg and cheese. The texas toast was on the small side. The Canadian bacon was two thin slices that didn't cover the entire bread at all - you barely taste it. Egg has on the small side too. Now that I think about it, there was no cheese on my sandwich either. I hate places that go cheap on the sandwiches and you end up eating mostly bread. It was not filling at all. Good thing it wasn't expensive at $5 and change I believe, but that sandwich should have been $3 if that for what was in it or rather not in it. The others in my party ordered a chicken parm - tiny strip of chicken with tons of sauce on a roll. He said it didn't taste good at all. One other person had some sort of omelette, but it was tiny and no big deal.

You're better off going elsewhere where you can feel like you've had a good meal and be served properly. This place was probably busy because of the prime location to the harbor. Other than that, I can't see them doing any real business with locals.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is not your spic and span type of restaurant. It show its age, but the food is fresh and fast. We chose the $5 breakfast option. Husband had 3 buttermilk pancakes and I had 2 eggs cooked the way I wanted and home fries. The never empty coffee cup also comes with the meal. Eggs were cooked the way I wanted, home fries were delicious and the pancakes were perfect. We'll be going back tomorrow morning before we leave for home.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

A REAL diner. Food is plentiful, fresh, fast and filling. Basically, if you eat breakfast here you are good for the day! Or, split a breakfast. Love the staff,many have been at Jimmys for over 20 years. A real Baltimore institution!!!