“Great Ambiance”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighbourhood: Canton
Neighbourhood: Canton
Reviewed 23 August 2014

I had a good friend that use to go this restaurant frequently, we were working on cars one day and my friend offered me some leftover drunken noodles..I'd never had drunken noodles before.When I tasted how good it was I inquired as to where he bought the food...I went toThai Jai Dee the next day and have been going there ever since.....

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Don't be fooled by the unassuming atmosphere. The food here is tasty beyond belief. A favorite dish for me is the teriyaki salmon--cooked to perfection and served by a friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I ordered the pad thai and found a hair in it. I didn't get an apology from my server, but she did take the pad thai off the bill (charged us for the other entree we ordered).

Reviewed 23 February 2010

Having spent months in Thailand year after year, I also come here when I want real thai food. Strongly recommend drunken noodles and both curries. Oh, and the portions are huge! Drunken noodles with rice will serve 2 people.

I found the Sushi to be average and wasn't to impressed.

1  Thank SeattleChappy
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 19 December 2007

AKA Sushi-San Thai Jai Dee. Really good for a quick thai takeout dinner. All the standard dishes are delicious.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook