All reviews park sleep fly early flight dunkin donuts washington dc bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Shuttle is every half-hour. In-room refrigerator was broken. Couldn't find a working ice machine. The water pitcher in the lobby was empty. The desk was insufficiently staffed. The property looks like it's been ridden rough and raw.

Stayed: June 2018
comfortinnbwiairport, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and staying at the Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport.

We appreciate your feedback. Please allow me to offer our apologies for the inconveniences that impacted your stay.

Your observations has been taken up by a team for verification and necessary actions.
It shall be our endeavor to offer a fantastic experience to all our guests, but regret that this was not case with your stay.

It you would like to get away in near future, I shall personally assist you to ensure that you get a fine stay as I don't want your last memory of this hotel to be a negative one.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2018

this was the worst room I've ever stayed in.
I booked a suite
The air conditioner in the bedroom did not work,the face of it was falling off, mold on the window frames, bathroom ceiling drywall tape falling off and paint peeling,
I would not even sit on the couch. I was stained badly. Blinds in living room were starting to fall off.
Dehumidifiers in hallways that were constantly running.
Was there on business so we also used a conference room . The ceiling was dripping water from the air conditioning ducts. Yes we are sure of this as we were at a builders meeting so most of us know what we are talking about.
the smell of mold was throughout the hotel.
I only stayed one night and went somewhere else to sleep.
Everyone in conference room for 2 days shared similar stories.
I've stayed at a number of comfort inn's and this is the worst by far of all hotels I've been to
But the front desk people were very polite.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several important issues combined to make your stay less than desirable. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This was the single WORST experience I have ever had parking at a hotel near an airport. I arrived at BWI airport at about 6:45am on 7/30/2018 and called the front desk right away. Was told the shuttle will pick me up in about 20 to 25 minutes. But I had to wait until 8:15am before I was finally picked up. To add insult to injury, the guy at the front desk (Brian) had a bad attitude and got impatient! He said he could not "create magic as two shuttles are in the area." Well, still no shuttles showed up until 1.5 hours later!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
comfortinnbwiairport, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hello Guest,

Greetings from the Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport.
We have noticed your feedback and apologies for the parking and shuttle inconvenience.
Your reviews are important to us and we have handled the front desk staff.
We shall check, investigate and take corrective steps to find out the source and rectify it.
Customer satisfaction is important to us.
Please do visit us again.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The hotel is very dated. We stayed two separate times in July 2018. Once we had a suite. The L-shaped sofa in the suite had no padding and either you sat in a hole or on one of the rims. You had to sit in the desk chair to watch TV and the couch needs to be put in the dumpster. The beds however were comfortable and the A/C worked well. However the windows fog up and are wet with condensation and you can't see outside. The hotel had humidifiers in the hallways. The check in process is very slow. CHOICE HOTELS Needs to upgrade their system OR get faster internet service at their hotels. Even the staff is irritated that the check in system takes so long. The staff is VERY NICE and accommodating to the customers and are embarrassed that the check in takes so long for the clients. The rooms have an odd odor. Can't tell if it was previously a SMOKING Room that never was repainted to remove the smell. The hotel is now smoke free. It would be more convenient if ice machines were on every floor. I think ice machines are only on 2 floors. Parking is free and lot is a good size. We had no problem parking. Hotel provides a nice list upon request of nearby restaurants/fast food places. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel. The building next door to the hotel - a former restaurant that looks like it is attached to the hotel's conference center needs to have the weeds cut down in front of it. It makes the area look tacky. Our stay was okay. Not sure I would stay here again as there are other options and at the same cost point.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
comfortinnbwiairport, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hello Guest,

Thank you for the stay.
We regret the all around mess as per your observations.
Guest satisfaction is one of our primary responsibility and there has been a serious breach.
We shall check and take corrective steps to avoid such things in future,
Shall appreciate your understanding.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I picked the hotel because it was near BWI airport and it offered that if you stayed the night you could park your car for free.
That was the good part.
The bad part is that this hotel needs a complete makeover. It’s dirty and dingy - just like what you would expect in a 40-50 year old Hotel that has been neglected. The staff were generally pleasant but clearly were not interested in being there or working very hard. There was mold, an over use of bad cleaning chemicals adding to a disgusting smell. The carpet was filthy and I generally couldn’t get out of there fast enough.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
comfortinnbwiairport, Hotel Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thanks for being at the Comfort Inn & Suites BWI Airport,Baltimore.
We are concerned with your review and observations.
Our team is committed to give maximum amenities to our guests.
Regret the inconvenience during the stay.We assure a nice stay next time.