“Great Seafood!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Reviewed 30 September 2017

This restaurant was recommended by a city worker while looking for a place to eat outside our hotel. We were very happy with this recommendation. Our lunches were so good we came back for lunch the next day. I so enjoyed my broiled large crabcake and my husband liked his cajun broiled fish with vegetables. The hostess and our waitress were very friendly and helpful with our food and drink selection. Relaxing atmosphere while dining.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We recently ate here while visiting Baltimore. We were just walking and wanted seafood so decided to give it a try. The atmosphere of the restaurant was straight out of the 80s and could really use some updating. Our waiter was friendly but obviously smokes A LOT. This was very unappealing when getting ready to eat and the smell of smoke was overwhelming. We had seafood bisque, a crab cake and crab soup. The food was all good.

1  Thank Nikki P
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stay far away...its a tourist trap. Food was overpriced and the service is horrible...would not recommend this place at all.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We referred to This place by hotel front desk. My husband and I usually scope out a place by having a drink at the bar while reviewing the menu and observing staff and premises.

Based on the filthy sticky plastic menu-with $2 price increase "stickers"; a dirty bar elbow rail; beer cooler with broken doors; tables not cleared and a general unclean appearance inside and in the parking lot, we decided not to eat at MO's.

My beer was nice and cold but my husband's wasn't. The bartender was a nice guy.

I'm guessing that MO's has long lost its luster.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Mixed experience with goods and bads. Some of the goods are very good (Maryland crab soup and crab cake) while some of the bads are very bad (dead fly). I went there based on recommendation from the Marriott hotel.

Here are the goods:
- Best Maryland crab soup that I have had
- Generous portions (both calamari, soup, and the crab cakes)
- Great crab cakes if they were heated properly.
- Steak/lobster were cooked properly

Here are the bads:
- One dead fly at the window sill. It ruined the experience for me. Fortunately, my son and wife didn't notice it.
- Slow service. They served my soup to the other table - resulting their soups arriving at different times while my soup arrived much later than it should have been.
- Crab cakes were not properly heated - likely microwaved. The one at the center was heated perfectly but the one at the plate edge was not. My suspicion was that they microwaved the crab cakes - which explained the different temperature. I would have asked the waitress to heat the crab cake if I was able to find her....