“We went twice because of the service!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Uno Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #818 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Inner Harbor
Ontario's Near North, Canada
“We went twice because of the service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

We went for dessert one night, and it was great! Incredible dessert choices!
We went for lunch the nexy day and were just as happy; the lunch menu was very affordable and the service was quick and pleasant.

• Visited August 2011

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Nice location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2011

We were waiting to eat at cheesecake factory for over an hour before I realized UNO was right above us. I went there and we sat 15 min later. The pizza is good. The other food on menu is average. It's good for what it's known for and that's deep dish pizza. It's perfect if you don't want to wait forever to eat and it has a great view of the harbor.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Terrible Service Average Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

I am a big fan of Pizzeria Uno since the days when I lived in Chicago.
And my secretary worships the place, to the extent that she plans her vacations around Pizzeria Uno locations.

That being said, the service at the one in Baltimore at the Harbor was awful. My 17 year old son ordered onion soup, and we had to ask for it 3 times before he got it. I then ordered a diet coke, and never got it after asking 3 times. I finally gave up. At least it wasn't on my bill.

Further, the pizza was cold, and the apetizer I ordered was not very good.

That being said, the place has a nice appearance, and a great deck to sit outside.

Almost all the employees (hotel and restaurant) I encountered during my entire stay in the City of Baltimore were sullen.

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Day and night!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2011

WOW! This is NOT a restaurant I will be coming back to! They said a 20 min wait. Waited 45 and watched them take in other people who came after us. Bartender was super nice while waiting for our table. She let us sample some beer before ordering. They only seated us when we called them out on seating other before us, and rolled their eyes ar us. 20 min for water. 30 mins for beer. Food was decent. Atmosphere Would be the ONLY reason I would recommend this place to anyone. Bus boy... Super nice. Not a fan!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Annapolis, Maryland
“Solid food, good view, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

The Uno chain has improved over the years. Their new thinner :tranditional" crust is as good as many places in Italy, where I go often. The Mediterranean veggie and the sausage pizza were very good. Also fine was the shrimp and bean appetizer (ordering shrimp is always a risk regarding freshness, but Uno's was excellant). Nice view over the harbor.

• Visited June 2011