“Great food but got indigestion worrying if my food would arrive on time ”
Review of Thai Landing

Thai Landing
Ranked #551 of 2,237 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mount Vernon
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

This place serves great food. They need to get their act together on nights when people have an event to get to at a specific time. I had a 6:30 reservation and had to be at a concert 3 blocs away by 8. I told them about it when I got there. Still had a panic attack waiting for my food. The server worked very hard to get our food as quickly as possible. The food was great.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

One of my PA friends who is very familiar with Baltimore recommended that we eat here after doing ArtScape nearby. I cannot believe how totally amazing this food was.

She ordered for all of us (her family, plus me and her son's friend). She picked a great selection of tastes, starting us off with the yummy dumplings as an appetizer. We had dishes that featured beef, chicken, and shrimp. I've included photos since I cannot describe them.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Our #1 restaurant of any type in Baltimore based on "value for your money" is Thai Landing. We love everything about Thai landing except Charlie, our favorite waiter for nearly 20 years has retired. Their chicken cashew and Penang are amongst the very best meals we have had anywhere, and there are several more dishes that are right behind, especially the green chicken curry and drunken noodles. The charming decor is also authentic which adds to the ambiance. Parking can be a problem, but once inside the search for somewhere to park was worth the effort.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

The food tasted great. However I ordered a dish with eggplant and it turns out that Thai eggplant are little vegetables served whole, not at all what I expected.
The bathroom is up half a flight of stairs if you have any mobility issues.
Small dining room, tables filled up while we were there--arrived about 5:30 on a week night.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Sunday was the second time I had the pleasure of eating at Thai Landing.
I was so amazed with the food the first time, I was worried the food would not meet my high expectations the second time. I should not have been concerned, Chef Pirun Pumicome did not disapoint . We all had appetizers, and different main courses, I had the spring rolls and Thai green curry. It was wonderful! First the presentation of the food was beautiful. The vegetables in the spring rolls were so fresh, they crunched, and the dipping sauce light with the perfect balance of sweet and sour. The chef will adjust the amount of heat in the dishes,I ordered my curry medium to light and it was perfection. There was not a drop left. My husband and friends felt the same way about their choices. The restaurant is small and very convenient to the Meyerhof Theater.
If you like Thai, this experience is not ti be missed.

1  Thank Kathy p