“Best italian desserts”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Description: Our family owned and operated business has been around for two generations and 59 years. Today we continue our family traditions in our corner Pastry Shop with the same old world recipes my Daddy brought over with him from Italia. Stop into on of our 4 shops for some treats in Little Italy, Belair, Canton, and Hunt Valley.
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Cant beat this place, to die for. Their eclairs are the best is so full. Almond cookies delicious and their cannoli is absolute best. Can’t go wr9ng, only bad thing is parking.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

This review is specifically for the Vaccaro's in Canton, which I am especially fond of as it is only a few blocks from my house. Fantastic old world pastries, gelato and espresso. A medium gelato is more than I can handle -- it is huge! And delicious. When I bought my house a few years back, my sister came to visit from out of town and said -- "Now I know why..." Vaccaro's is the best!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Vaccaro's was started in 1956 by a Sicilian immigrant and remains the most traditional (and arguably the best) Southern Italian pastry shop. It is now run by the founder's son and has multiple locations throughout Baltimore. the original, a couple of blocks from the Inner harbor, is a coffee shop, with tables and chairs, and a store where customers line up to buy bakery goods, pastries and other goodies form "the Old Country". This shop is in the heart of Littel Italy, while other locations are farther out, towards the suburbs. Vaccaro's claim to fame are his excellent cannoli and rum-cake. Today, they make a number of small pastries, torts, cakes and pies. Coffee is very good and so are the pastries.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

4 of us recently went there on a Saturday afternoon for a snack. We have all been there before, but the portion size still overwhelms us. You need to be ready to share !!

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

In the Italian district, Vaccaro's is a place not to miss! Great selection of pastries, cakes, and cookies. Fresh coffee. Chocolate Napoleon with fresh hot coffee. A piece big enough for two.