Hotel Revival(Baltimore)
USD 147
Hotel Revival
  • Restaurant
Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 123
USD 98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 150
USD 131
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Baltimore-Inner Harbor(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 137
USD 114
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

Holiday Inn Express Baltimore-Downtown(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
USD 124
HIExpress.com
USD 168
USD 143
Kimpton
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 173/night.

USD 103
USD 164
USD 149
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsacross the streetymca buildingaveda productswashington monumentnice boutique hotelinner harborvernon areahardwood floorsking suitebathroom doorwedding weekendparking garagefront desk stafffirst floorroom servicea great staybed was very comfortable
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Absolutely loved this hotel. By far the best I've ever stayed at. Very clean extremely friendly and helpful staff. The decor was beautiful. I can't say enough positive things about this hotel. 5 stars!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review of our upscale, boutique Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown! Our associates are dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again whenever your travels bring you to Baltimore!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My one night stay turned into 2 nights.

Overall my experience was very positive. I was greeted effusively by the Bell captain on Thursday afternoon, and the and take my bags to the room; something I never do any more. He was very gave me a lot of information about the neighborhood.

Check-in was painless and polite. Property itself is a renovated and rehabbed YMCA from Baltimore's glory days, they have done a terrific job with all the public spaces.

I prefer Indigo when I can, I really appreciate the hardwood floors, and heavily tiled bathroom, along with a glass shower door. These features give reassurance that you're not going to catch anything weird from the surfaces.

The bathroom was well lighted with plenty of towels and good hot water. It took me a minute to figure out how to use the shower, but not.

The bedding and mattress were very comfortable, I slept well. I noticed no street noise that others mentioned, and I am baffled that some previous guests didn't figure out the bathroom door is the mirror next to the BR. Slide it closed and you're good!

That evening, I went down to the lovely lounge and enjoyed an adult beverage with a backdrop of a live jazz combo. Funky/jazzy early seventies music played in the lobby and lounge at other times, it was a nice change from modern "country."

Service was friendly enough, but staff probably need to be trained more in the necessity of staying at your station rather than dropping into the "conversation lounge" that was somewhere in the kitchen.

Both nights of my stay I had room service, and I have to say the food was really a cut above. Food was tasty, creative, and stayed away from traditional corporate hotel offerings. Room service staff were tremendous, and I barely had to wait for my food on both nights.

2nd night of my stay was much the same, with the front-of-the-house staff afflicted with wanderlust. Again, it was relaxng and nice.

I had breakfast twice, it was prepared very professionally with several twists on the traditional American breakfast. Highly recommended.

The servers on both days seem to want to be somewhere else, and and it was hard to get their attention for basics like a cup of coffee etc. They have the "head down" school of walking through the dining down to an art. Again however, it was not overly expensive very tasty and eventually got what I needed. A little in-house training will probably do the trick.

I will recommend this place to others, and I will return for a long weekend soon. The few problems I wrote about were really road bumps

Room Tip: Interior Rooms= No street noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Joshua, thank you for reviewing our upscale, boutique Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown! We're happy you had a pleasant visit with us and that you enjoyed everything that we have to offer. However, we are sorry for the service issues you mentioned and will ensure you will not experience the same on your next visit. Thank you once again for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night by myself while visiting friends. Very friendly and helpful staff. Small bar and restaurant in the lobby with good food. The decor is modern with a little bit of playful flair. Room decor was the same and not at all chain motel boring. Room was small but perfect for one or two people. It was surprisingly very quiet without any street noise. It is within a block or so of the Walters Art Museum and some nice restaurants. I wouldn't walk around at night but during the day its fine. Parking in garage across the street was only $5! Above all it was an excellent value. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

It was a pleasure accommodating you at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, and we appreciate the kind review. We are delighted that you enjoyed our boutique hotel, a refreshing change from so many of today's hotels. Thanks for your business, and we look forward to your next visit.

Jason C.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights so our daughter could visit a local college and we all loved our stay.
It’s a great deal for such a nice hotel. Above average sized rooms, high quality linens, towels, etc. Fantastic shower!
Every staff member we dealt with was super helpful.
A very good restaurant with also a large seating area off the lobby. Good bar. Breakfasts were quite good.
Excellent workout room with new equipment.
There’s a remarkably good Italian restaurant around the corner, Sotta Sopra.
Only negative I could possibly cite is a somewhat noisy HVAC system. Though maybe that was just our room. No street or traffic noise, as it’s a very solid older brick bldg.
If our daughter ends up spending 4 yrs here, this will be our go to hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Jim, thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review of our upscale, boutique Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown. We certainly have all of the features to comfortably accommodate you as per your needs, so we are pleased to know we met your expectations in doing so. We look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Convenient to Peabody Institute where we were going. Great rooms, super comfortable beds, pretty modern bathrooms. Staff at the front desk are friendly and helpful. Restaurant looks nice but needs more staff. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown and sharing your great experience. We are happy you were impressed with all our service and facilities and that we were able to provide you an amazing stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.